Chapter 41. Asmodeus's estate.

Narrator's pov:

Iruma and Asmodeus were sitting together, inside of the carriage. They were both faced away from each other, looking embarrassed. They still hadn't gotten used to saying 'I love you' to each other.

Eventually they stopped being embarrassed and just looked out the window as two demon horses slowly dragged the carriage to the Asmodeus estate. It would take a while longer before they arrived.

Iruma was looking at the trees, wondering if the leaves would fall off the moment autumn arrived, he didn't know if the trees here would act the same as in the human world.

Asmodeus, however, was wondering if his mother would embarrass him the second he and his lover would set foot in the house. He knew it was quite possible. Especially since 2 different people had found and embarrassed him with the 'gift' his mom gave him.

Iruma was feeling more and more sleepy. The movement of the carriage made him feel tired. Asmodeus however was feeling more and more awake by the second. He couldn't let his mom ruin his future. He won't allow it.

Slowly but surely, the carriage stopped at the Asmodeus estate. In it were a sleeping Iruma and a overthinking Asmodeus. David, the main butler of the Asmodeus estate, then opened the doors of the carriage. Asmodeus then stepped out, Iruma not following.

He then noticed Iruma was asleep, and carried him to the estate, his butler following, carrying their bags.

David then rang the doorbell, one of the maids quickly opening the door. Behind the door peeked an all too familiar figure, Amaryllis, otherwise known as Asmodeus's mother.

She smiled, and hurried to the door. Asmodeus stepped inside, looking repulsed. "Hi there sweetheart! I heard what happened with you and your.. how is it called again, friend? Friend. Anyways I've already prepared a room for him." She then looked at Iruma who was asleep, and being carried. "Also to add, is he okay? He looks a little pale.. He isn't dead is he?"

"He's just sleeping. Also where is the room you prepared?" Asmodeus asked. Amaryllis then pointed to the right side of the stairway, Asmodeus knew where to go. He then tried to walk away, however before he could leave his mother stopped him, a scary smile on her face.

"When you've finished bringing him up there, you and me are going to have a talk in the living room." She then waved as Asmodeus left.

He then went up the right part of the stairs, annoyed and wondering what his mom wanted to talk about. Who knows? He opened the door, and layed Iruma down on the bed, pulling the covers over his body. He then gave him a quick kiss on the forehead and closed the door, leaving Iruma behind.

Iruma's pov:

I was lying on something. It felt soft, softer than anything ive ever layed on. There was something on me, it was also soft, like feathery feathers, as if I had been embraced by a swan, or a bunny if they get this large in the netherworld. I then moved my body a bit, it continued to feel soft and really just comfortable. Though, now I did feel a bit cold.

I moved around again, trying to find the warm spot I had been laying on before, but it was already gone. Slowly I opened up my eyes, a bit frustrated. The bed was perfect, and suddenly it got taken away from me. All the good warmth all the nice comfy feelings and-

I looked around. Where was I? This wasn't my room.

Was I kidnapped again? Taken by Kiriwo? And if yes, why does he have such a nice bed?

I looked around, confused before it finally hit me. I was in the carriage, going to Asmodeus's place. That must mean I'm in his place right now!

I sat up, looking around more, the room was white with light tint's of red surrounding the walls. There was a massive window here, the same one that you usually see in hospitals or skyrise buildings in the human world. The view outside was beautiful, there were lush green trees surrounding those 'rich people's bushes' if you know what I mean shaped in the form of a snake. It looked kind of like the familiar Asmodeus has, a gorgeon snake.