Chapter 58: With the "bro's".

I violently shook my head, getting rid of the heavy clouds in my mind as someone put their hand on my shoulder, it was Asmodeus, who was staring at me in a slight panick. "Are you alright master Iruma?" He asked, I nodded slightly. "Yeah, lets go eat something."

He nodded in response. I wasn't really fine, and I think he knew, I was sad, because Clara seemed to hate me. I knew she was probably just mad and needed time, but seeing her like that hurt, a lot more than I would like to admit.

I wiped away a tear with my sleeve as I followed Asmodeus into the cafeteria. I subconsciously looked around, to try and find Clara. I didn't mean to, but my mind did it anyways. She was sitting grumpily at a table with Keroli and X. I could see her huff from here.

I turned around, to follow Asmodeus back to our spot, our table.

He asked me what I wanted for lunch, and then ordered it for the both of us. After he was done ordering he sat down next to me. We both shuffled closer to each other, without knowing it untill we didn't have space left between us. It felt nice to be able to do this for once, and now that Clara knows about us, I don't need to hide that I love him anymore.

Our shoulders touched each others, thats how close we were to each other, and I had no intention of moving away. I know he didn't either. I was stressed, so I liked being close to him. And im pretty sure he noticed I was stressed aswell at this point, maybe hes even stressed himself. Maybe thats why he isn't moving away, but closer to me.

I sighed, putting my head on his shoulder. He looked at me, a slight spark of pain in his eyes as he stared back at me. I smiled slightly. "It will be alright. We can just try again later." I said, closing my eyes.

Then out of nowhere, from behind us, two people screamed, making me look behind at an instant. It was Jazz and Lied.

"Hey, can we join you guys?' Jazz asked, playing with the rings on his fingers, they made small clinging sounds each time he moved them. I nodded, getting further away from Azz. Lied and Jazz then sat down in front of us.

Our food had already arrived so Asmodeus got up to order more, both because I finished my food in a few seconds and because Lied and Jazz asked him to, to his annoyance.

"So whats up with you and Clara?" Lied asked, confused. "Oh, Clara.." I began. "Well, me and Azz are kind of a thing now.. and we didn't tell her." I said, laughing slightly.

Jazz nodded, he then said something that suprised me. "Yeah that was pretty obvious." He laughed, Lied nodding from next to him. I looked at both of them, confused. "What do you mean? I thought we hid it pretty well.."

Lied and Jazz both laughed. "We saw the way you two looked at each other, and a few weeks ago you guys almost kissed, in front of Clara." Lied said I looked at him, dumbfounded. "Yeah, when you were trying to scare Asmodeus and Clara and almost got your face burned off." Jazz added.

"Wait but I thought his face burned off?" Lied whispered to himself. "Take your meds, Lied." Jazz then added to that. "Anyways it was obvious."

I nodded slightly in confusion. I didn't understand them at all but I guess it was obvious. I sighed. "I just wish she would listen to me." Lied and Jazz nodded.

Eventually Azz came back from ordering, quietly sitting next to me. "But weren't you the one who cheated on her?" Lied asked. "What?! No!" I exclaimed. "Why would you think that?" I asked.

"Well, aren't you Asmodeus and Clara a thing?" Jazz then asked. I shook my head. "No, just me and Azz."

His mouth went like "Ooohhh." and then straight to "Wait why is she mad then?" I shrugged slightly. "I think I hurt her feelings by not telling her, but im honestly not sure."