Chapter 60. Night terrors.

After having shushed Opera and grandpa out of my room, and then talk a bit with Ali before he went to sleep again, I began making my homework. Today wasn't a fun day at all, and even making homework made me less stressed. I wish I could clean at school instead, but after Kiriwo attacked me I haven't been allowed to. Now Azz walks me back every day.

I wish Clara would come with.

After finishing my homework that we got from professor Kalego it was already six pm. Usually we eat around this time, sometimes later or earlier depending on if its winter or summer. Every winter we eat earlier, every summer later, and since summer just went over about a week ago we have been eating around six.

And so it was no surprise to me to hear a knock on my door around that time. A voice rang aloud from the other side of the door, it was Opera's voice. "Food is ready, if you don't feel like eating im not forcing you to, but I did make you your favorite dish, so youll miss out on it." He said, tempting me with every inch of my soul. Just thinking about my favorite food made my mouth water.

Guess what it is? If you guessed correctly its the dish Clara and Azz made together to try and cheer me up, it was wonderful, and the taste was awesome, on top of that, every time I eat it, or well, eat Opera's version of it, I can't help but think of good memories.

And so I got off of my bed, opened the door and walked to the table, feeling a bit awkward, after all, I had been so rude to them, even if they are just worried for me. I just don't like them not trusting me, and the way Opera just lied to me.

I sat down, at the table, where Opera had already served the food. I smiled as I saw my favorite dish already on my plate, as if he knew I was going to come and eat it. For some reason seeing the dish didn't make me as happy as usual though, but I think thats from the fight.

I sighed, smiling slightly as I sat down. Opera glanced at me with curiosity, as if he was looking for something. I didn't mind though, because I knew he was just concerned about me, same goes for grandpa who just kept staring at me, making the room even more uncomfortable. I smiled slightly, before talking a bit.

"Im fine, guys, really." I said, grabbing a fork and beginning to eat. I smiled brightly as I ate, absolutely loving the taste of this dish. Grandpa and Opera looked happy when I smiled, and looked a bit less worried. Once I finished eating I thanked Opera, said goodbye and then went back to my room, to shower.

I just needed a shower, not cuz I stink, I think, I think that I just want to relax. What do I mean I think? I do want to relax, and I don't think I stink..?

Im confusing myself again, why can I get confused by myself even? Thats confusing.

After shaking my head, I took a shower. Once I was finished I dressed up, I brushed my hair, wich was messed up from showering and grabbed my phone. I layed down on my bed, holding it, going to messages, where Asmodeus has already sent me a text, and so I opened it.

--- 4.56 pm ---

"Hey, I just wanted to check up on you after what happened. I really hope you're okay, I love you, a lot, and don't lose hope! Im sure we can talk to Clara soon, maybe we should message her an explanation?

Let me know, anyways my mother is being grumpy because ive been spending 'too much time with you' she's really anoying sometimes. She bought some new dresses, so I think shes going to make me watch as she shows her new dresses to me, again. Ps: They are ugly.

I don't know why she can't just ask Lilly or Violet, or anyone in our home for that matter. I hope she picks something that doesn't look ridiculous again, but thats probably just a false prayer.