Chapter 45. Head trauma.

"Iruma.."

Huh..?

"Iruma."

Is someone calling me?

"Iruma!"

I slowly looked up at the person calling my name. It was Asmodeus, looking at me worriedly from above. His head was upside down. Or was mine upside down?

"Thank the devil you woke up.." He said, looking at me with teary eyes. "Master Iruma, are you okay?"

I looked at him, not sure what was going on. I shook my head. My head was hurting. It felt as if I was being stabbed every second. The light looked all too bright, and I had to squint looking at him.

"What happened..?" I asked, groaning as another stab made its way trough my head.

"Don't worry about it.." Asmodeus said, a slight smile to his face. "Its all been dealt with now. You don't have to worry about him coming back again."

Who coming back again? What is he..? Oh..

I looked up at the walls, I was still in that alleyway. I forgot. And now.. im lying on the ground? But the ground is feeling warm. Everything is so confusing. Wait, if Asmodeus is upside down, does that mean im lying on his lap? I looked over to the entrance of the alleyway before looking back at him.

Right when I was about to ask him about it he started talking. "The crowd has disappeared for now, so I have called David to come here as fast as he possibly can. There was some kind of demdoll event going on for a girl called Miki. She went to another part of the city, just like the crowd." He looked at the entrance to the alleyway and then back to me. "I'm really glad they left, because I don't think I would have found you otherwise. You were out cold with blood gushing out of your head. I put something against it to stop it from bleeding more. Its still bleeding a little bit, but it should be better soon." He quietly said.

Im bleeding? Oh. I didn't notice at all. Everything just feels so painful right now, the light, the sounds, the air. It's as if I'm barely here at all. Like im just a ghost, not feeling anything exept for one thing.

Wait, is there something on my head then? And what did I want to ask again? I don't remember at all. Im so tired. I just want to go to sleep. If I went to sleep it should be fine right?

Should I ask if.. wait what was the first question again? Sleep? Oh yeah the first question was sleep, right? Did I have a second?

"Azz.." I called out, to my suprise my voice sounded weak. "Can I sleep?" I asked quietly. He nodded. "Yeah, go ahead master Iruma." He then said.

So I closed my eyes, and fell into a deep spiral of sleep.

Asmodeus's pov:

I was on the floor, sitting with iruma's head on my lap. The blood that had poured out of his head ten minutes ago had gotten hard on my pants. I knew that the head bled much, even with a small injury, yet I couldn't calm my nerves.

"Stupid David, hurry up!! Fuck why am I so useless?" I cussed to myself. Iruma was unconscious again. This had been the fourth time in twenty minutes. He just wakes up, asks me the same thing and sleeps again. Its so incredibly frustrating, if only I had been here earlier everything would have been fine. We would have our date as he called it, and we would go back home happy and cheery.

I looked at his face, it looked dark in the alleyway. It was cold here, and the floor felt damp. The walls looked old, I guess thats normal for a city centre though.

I sighed and looked up to the sky as I slowly patted Iruma's head.

"You're going to be fine." I told Iruma. It was more ment for myself though, to calm my own nerves. I never once thought someone other than filthy Kiriwo would be out for his blood. I was mistaken.