Chapter 9. Anger and suffering.

Asmodeus's pov:

"Do you want to look for him, Clara? I can't wait any longer."

Clara stood up. She looked me straight in the eyes.

"I thought you'd never ask."

I had stood up aswell. I grabbed my bag and walked through the hall. Clara was walking behind me, or rather running.

"Azz, stop walking so fast!"

I ignored the brat and began walking even faster. Why are these hallways so long?

I had finaly reached the end of the endless hallway. Clara was panting when I finally stopped walking.

"Asmo.. deus.. where are we... going?"

"We are going to check the presidents study room first. If he's not there, we will check the club."

Clara seemed to agree. "He must be there. If that red haired bitch stole Iruma-chie away from me again I will murder her"

"Lets not resort to murder, maybe he was called there. He is an exceptional demon after all!"

And so I began walking. Clara was running behind me, shouting nonsense.

"You and your long legs! Mine are short so stop walking so fast! Asmodeus!"

I ignored her, again and walked to president Ameri's room. The door was already half open. Stupid Clara was trying to pry it open even further. She knows zero self control.

I knocked on the door and waited. After a second I heard the voice of a lady. "Come in."

I scanned around the room. Ameri was sitting on her chair, reading a book that was on the table. I looked again. No Iruma, its just her.

"Oh, hello Asmodeus, how can I help you?" She put her book down.

"We were wo-

My words suddenly got cut of by a green idiotic girl screaming in my ear.

"YOU STOLE IRUMA FROM US DIDN'T YOU?" She shouted. She looked very upset.

She looked Clara in the eyes. "No, I haven't. Now that I think about it I haven't heard from him in a while. Why do you think that he would come here?"

"Well you always steal him away from us.." She said, het words trembling as she spoke.

"I'm sorry if you feel that way, but I promise you I won't steal him away from you."

Clara was about to talk again, but I held her mouth shut. This was an utter waste of our time. "Thank you, president. Have a nice day."

"No problem. Have a nice day aswell." She picked up her book again, and I closed the door. I let Carla go. She was not shutting up.

"You are so mean Azz Azz! Why did you do that?"

I ignored her and moved on to the next place. Why was Iruma so hard to find? Does he have detection warding glasses on?

Clara was screaming at me, calling me names. Such a stupid girl, I don't know why Iruma likes her so much. I'm all he needs after all. If he wants to play, he can just play with me.

We went outside, looking at the club doors. The sun was shining bright, and the sky had bearly any clouds.

"There." The panting girl pointed at the club door. She run inside the club.

"Don't do that, you are going to make the room a mess!" is all I could scream before she bumped into a wall.

"Oww."