Chapter 39. Dreams.

I closed my eyes, embraced in his arms, and wondered off to dreamland. I opened my eyes. It was dark all around me, and I was sitting on.. is this a gravestone?

I looked at it, it read: "Iruma lies here."

There was a bouket of flowers laying on my grave, they were blue, and a bit wilted, the grave looked newly dug, I couldn't have been dead for long. I looked at my hands, they were see-trough.

Oh. Im a ghost now, and this is my grave. I looked up at the sky, it was raining and dark clouds bloomed over the blossoming sakura tree. The wind took a few leaves off, and at that moment, my mind recalled something.

Ive been here before. The Sakura tree, the grave, the rope hanging from the tree. I looked at the path, it went down very far, as if I was on a mountain. I saw someone walking up here, they had a black cape on and had another bunch of blue flowers with them. They walked gracefully, and I waited.

I waited paciently untill the figure had made its way up the mountain. They walked up to the grave, and I waved.

They looked up, and pulled their head off. "Iruma?"

The figure was Asmodeus, he looked the same as he always did, his hair combed nicely, his eyes sparkling and his smile loving.

Yet something was different. He looked a bit duller. "You're back?" He asked me, walking up to me. I nodded. "I don't know why I'm here again, but I'm finally back!"

I smiled, he did too. "Im glad you are finally back, master Iruma." He said, looking up to me with a sad smile. "Its been years now."

Years? Its really been that long? He doesn't look much older.. though, now that I look at him, he does look a bit taller, and his hair has grown.

"I wished I could talk more with you, but I can't." He then said. It suprised me. "Why cant you talk more?" I asked, dissapointed.

"There is a war going on." He then said, looking at my gravestone. "Its between two sides, new and old. We want a world where everyone can live in piece, they want a world where they can kill others." He sighed, looking at me with teary eyes. "Im so tired. So tired of the fighting. And now you are finally back here, when I need you most, yet I can't stay.

"Why not.." I asked, my voice quieter this time.

"Because if they find you, they will take you away again, for forever." He stared at me, I could see the pain in his eyes. I looked at his shirt. I noticed that it was not the same. It looked to be of a stronger material. Over his shoulder I could see something move.It came closer and closer. It looked to be a figure, a person.

"Who is that?" I asked Asmodeus, pointing behind him. He looked around hastily, pointing his hands up as if he were ready to fight. This person was hooded too.

"Ah, long time no see, Iruma~" I heard the figure say as it came closer. He pulled off his hood. "Kiriwo." Asmodeus growled. "Don't you dare step closer." He said, standing in front of me.

"Shut up." Kiriwo then spat back, stepping forwards. Asmodeus then attacked, but it got blocked by a invisible wall. Kiriwo laughed. "You really aren't worth anything, you know. Just step aside and let me take wich is rightfully mine. We both know im the one who loves him more." He took another step forwards, I took one backwards.

"Kiriwo?" I asked. "Why are you here?"

He took another step forward. Asmodeus lounced another attack, but got silenced very quickly by yet another invisible wall and being stabbed in the neck by a needle. "You dirty bitch." Asmodeus yelled. Kiriwo just laughed. Asmodeus attacked again, but there was a wall blocking his attack this time too. He tried again, and it failed yet again. Asmodeus looked at me, heartbroken. "Im so sorry I couldn't protect you, master Iruma." I just stared. A few second later Asmodeus fell on the ground. He had his eyes open, and was struggeling against the drug in the needle.