Chapter 31. The Sea.

"Would you like to go swimming with me?" I asked Asmodeus. He stared at me, unable to say anything. From the way he stared at me he almost looked as if he was scared.

"What are you waiting for! Lets go swimming!" I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him with me. He however stopped me from grabbing me, making me stand still.

"Azz? Whats wrong? Do you not wana go swimming with me?"

"No, its not like that." He said, holding my hand tightly. "I just.. its the ocean. I don't like the ocean." He said.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. He hates the ocean. And fish. I can remember him telling about how much he hates that theres water in the ocean and how much he hates fish.

Too bad, I really wanted to go swimming with him.

"I-

But before I was even allowed to talk, he cut me off.

"If you really want to swim, we can.." He said, looking embarrassed. "But please don't be upset at me when I want to go back to shore."

Wait? So we can go swimming? Is he sure about this? I mean, I know how much he hates unclean water. And theres a lot of fish in the water, Opera told me that a while ago, though, maybe I shouldn't mention that to him.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. "I mean, we really don't have to go if you don't want to."

Asmodeus nodded. "Don't worry about me, master. I'll do anything for you."

And thats the problem.

"Alright then, lets go!" I said, taking his still attached hand with me as I walked further towards the water. I slowly walked into the water, waiting for Asmodeus to do the same.

"W-wait, not so quick-" He said as I pulled him with me. "Come on, Azz there are no fish at the sea shore." I said, laughing while I pulled him further with me. "Wait but what if there are and they suddenly decided to come here to eat us." He said, while the water was now almost to my waist.

"They are fish, Asmodeus. They don't do that. They are scared of h- demons. They will swim away at any chance they get." I said, pulling him even further. "Then how do people get stung by jellyfish?" He asked, looking panicked.

"Thats because they don't have brains, or eyes." I said, laughing even harder now. "Well, how do you know that for sure, maybe they evolved or something, and have you ever seen them, they are huge!"

I have seen jellyfish almost anywhere I went. At the beach atleast. If I saw them anywhere else, that would not be good. Even if they sting you, they aren't that bad. Usually atleast, I once got stung by a blue looking one and wasn't able to do almost anything for an entire week.

Nonetheless they definitely don't grow that big, usually they are only the size of your hand or in extreme cases larger than that.

"No they aren't, dummy. They don't grow that large." I giggled.

"They are the size of buildings!" Asmodeus said.

Yeah, no they are not. Maybe you saw one right before your face when you were a child, but I'm absolutely sertain that they don't grow that large.

"No, they don't." I said, pulling him further with me. The water was now up to my chest, and making its way to my shoulders. It had barely reached past Asmodeus's hips though. And I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous.

Must be nice being tall.

"Come on!" I said, pulling him to stand next to me. "We are going to swim, remember. And im not allowing you to go back untill you've swam."