Chapter 44. Alleyways.

Rays of sunlight hit my skin as I slowly woke up. I moved, enjoying the warmth around me. Then the door opened. My eyes shot open, looking at the door. It was David, Asmodeus's butler. Thats a suprise, I didn't think he'd be here today. I slowly hid under the sheets, not wanting to be seen, but I got even more suprised when my body was being held by something and the sheets started moving on their own.

"Master Alice, your mother has called me to wake you un and fetch you for dinner. And it seems your master is here as well." I peeked from the blankets, looking at him opening the door again. "I'll now take my leave." I then heard the door close.

Now embarrassed and red, I moved over to see Asmodeus who was still half asleep. His eyes were hanging low as he moved his body, also moving me. His legs clamped around me like I was some sort of pillow and moved his hands to my chest, making me even more embarrassed.

But the worst was yet to come, he slowly nuzzled his face near the back of my head. I could feel his breathing as he layed there. He was mumbling something. I couldn't quite make out what, but it sounded like "Stupid mother I don't need breakfast." It made me shiver.

He layed there, unmoving. Does he even know im here? He should right? I mean I also forgot but im sure he wouldn't. Is he doing this on purpose? Should I wake him up?

With my thoughts racing and my head looking like a tomato I decided I should check by alerting him.

"A-azz?" I managed to stutter out.

He moved his head a bit, before ultimately ignoring me again. After a few second of waiting however, he shot up in the air, his face almost the same color as mine.

He stared at me, embarrassed. "I-Im sorry master- I thought you were my blanket.." He stammered.

"I-its alright.. Should we go get breakfast?" I asked, trying to move on from this topic. Asmodeus nodded his head vigerously, his body making its way off the bed.

I also got off. Asmodeus went to his closet, I thought he was changing untill he pulled out a few clothes and brought them to me.

"Your clothes might be dirty, if you'd like I have a few thinks you can wear for today?" He said, or well, asked. He handed me the clothes. "Ah, thank you." I said, looking at them.

They didn't look like the avarage clothes I wore, like my school uniform and the clothes I bought with Opera a while ago. Grandpa didn't want me dressing in anything else than my school uniform, so me and Opera sneaked out to buy some for the vacation.

Anyways they were white and looked very fancy. I honestly felt bad for agreeing to wear them. They must have cost a fortune, although I guess thats normal for him.

Me and Asmodeus agreed to change in different places instead of waiting for each other. I would change in the bathroom and he would change in the huge walk in closet. I swiftly put my clothes on. They were a little too big, but they fit. It wasn't just pure white, it had dark blue stripes around the sides and red dots everywhere. I don't know why there are red dots.

Honestly I've never seen Asmodeus wear anything blue before. Maybe Asmodeus had a thing for blue? Or his mom made him wear this color. Nonetheless now its yellow and red.

I brushed my teeth and came out of the bathroom. When I came back into the room Asmodeus had already come out of the closet, and was already waiting for me, smiling. "Shall we go now, master Iruma?" I nodded.

We then walked down together, to get breakfast. Asmodeus's mom and his butler were both talking with each other. She then pointed at me, and quietly laughed. I think she's looking at what im wearing.