Chapter 6. Punishment? ⚒️

After walking with two preschool kids, I finally arrived at the front doors of Babelys.

I was nervous as soon as I entered the front gates. My face looked like a mess, and there was problaly someone watching from in the shadows, looking at every move I made.

But it was fine. It didn't bother me too much. Stalker or no stalker, I still have to meet Kiriwo. Well, I don't actually know if its him, but Im almost certain it is.

After walking trough the front gates, we walked into the royal one. Upon entering I saw that the air around everyone was very gloomy. They were sitting down, depressed looking at an assignment paper.

"Iruma is here!!! Please tell us you made the assignment" Jazz suddenly screamed.

Wait we had an assignment? Hold up did I forget to do my homework? Shit I forgot we had an assignment to make.

I had played video games with Opera all day and forgot that I still had to make my homework. The rest of the week I was sick, so I coulden't have made it.

So now im screwed.

While Jazz was waiting for a reply, it had finaly hit him. The air around grew even darker.

"We are all going to die. No one made it." Jazz explained.

"I made it" Clara then cheerfully chimed.

"Hold on, let me take a look" Elizabeth said gracefully.

"Oh, my. Those are some cute drawings. What are they supposed to be?

"Just drawings? Wow, Valic you are such a bother." Asmodeus said, clearly anoyed.

"Let me do this" He looked very confident.

"You would do this for us?" Jazz asked suprised.

"No, this is for master Iruma."

Asmodeus stepped in front of the class. He stood before the first row, pride leaking from his face. When I looked at him, he looked like an angel, a knight, a prince in shining armor. So white, so pure. Such good handwriting.

He went trough the assignment questions one by one, everyone gratefully coping his words. Well, exept for clara, she was drawing.

"Saviour!! How could we ever repay you?" Kamui screamed.

"Yes, thank you very much" Elisabeth said.

This is very normal for our class. But wait, if I only did the assignment and not my homework...

Suddenly the door opened. It was the teacher, our teacher. The dark air around him filled the room. He was in a bad mood. A very bad mood.

"Listen up you brats, I have no time for stupid jokes today so pull out your netherworld studies and go to page 95."

The air around everyone got dark, darker then ever before. The teacher was pissed. Did grandpa make him run the school again? Problaly. We know what that means.

It is a extremely rare occurrence, it only happened 3 times before. It means he will punish anyone who didn't make their homework. Not just the normal punish. No, its hellish torture.

And if you have even 1 question wrong.... Its so gruesome, I can't even tell it here.

I took out my homework. I really didn't make it. Luckily, I wasn't the only one without homework. Jazz was the first one to talk.

"T-teacher... I didn't do the homework.. but I have a good reason!"

Jaz was shaking, and his voice was pitched. His head was bowed in a state of fear and submission.