Chapter 25. Monday.

I suddenly heard my bird alarm screaming at me, I jumped up, falling back down just a few seconds after.

It had been a while since my demon clock scared me. Since when am I this jumpy?

And oh, its morning already. Groggily, I yawned. "Good morning to you." I said to the alarm, pretending that it wished me the same.

I rubbed my eyes and jumped out of bed. I was anxious. Both from having to meet Asmodeus again and having to meet Kiriwo.

I just hope nothing will go wrong.

I dressed up, brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I took as long as I could. I didn't want to go outside today. I just wanted to stay in bed.

I stood before my door, waiting, I didn't have the strength to open it. I was scared. This would mean beginning my day.

I put my hand on the door, just to take a deep breath and relax. It didn't work so I pushed the door open anyways, truly beginning my day. I walked trough the halls, to the dinner table where the food was already served up. It was more than I would normally get, much more.

"Your food is getting cold, please dig in." Opera said, pointing at my seat. His ears were slightly downed, he didn't look very happy. Maybe Sullivan made him do something again.

"Thank you Opera, it looks delicious. But isn't this a little too much?" I asked, taking a seat.

"You need to eat well if you're going to give blood every monday." He then said, looking at me strictly, dismissing the topic.

"Okay" I muttered, taking my first plate. And then my second. I ate as much as I could, yet I couldn't finish the food.

Was it because I was nervous or because I had so many dishes?

Maybe its both.

Opera seemed to notice that I couldn't finish my food and walked over. "It's fine if you can't finish. Also, I'll be staying home today so I won't be able to look over you while you're at school."

Oh. Well if every thing goes right it should be fine. So stop panicking, Iruma.

"Oh. Thats alright." I said, taking the last sip out of my tea. My hands were shaking, and my whole body was twitching.

"Please contact me at once if anything goes wrong or if you're in any danger." He then said, grabbing some of the untouched dishes. "I put some extra snacks in your bag to help you trough the day. Your bag is by the door. Have a good day sir." He then said walking away with some dishes in his hands, presumably to the kitchen.

"Thank you for the food!" I screamed, hoping he would still hear it.

I didn't get a response back, but a while later I did hear Clara screaming from outside.

"Iruma-chie!" She screamed.

I rushed to the door, grabbing my bag and going outside.

"Hi guys!" I said, rushing outside.

"Good morning master Iruma!" Asmodeus said, a small smile planted on his face. I didn't know how to react, just looking at him smiling gave me butterflies, wich would endlessly move around inside, tickling me with their wings.

The longer I stared, the more they moved.

"Good morning Iruma-chie." Clara then said, snapping me out of it. She looked a bit different than normal. She had slight bags under her eyes and her smile was faded.

I hope she's alright. Although, she's probably just tired.

We walked to school, chatting together. Clara seemed happy, and so did Asmodeus. I smiled too. The trip made me feel more at ease. It downed my anxiety, just ever so slightly.