Chapter 21. Invaded.

Trigger warnings: Mentioned abuse, Talking about liking boys as a boy, a slight hint to sexual themes that can be slightly triggering. (It's not actually anything like that at all, so don't worry.)

---

Asmodeus's pov:

"I love you too, Asmodeus."

He looked at me with tears in his eyes, the corners of his mouth slightly twitching. He was smiling.

I couldn't help but smile too. He loved me back! He actually loves me back!

I laid down next to him, moving my hands to his chest, wrapping them around and pulling him closer. I couldn't help it. All I wanted to do was to be with him, cuddle him, kiss him.

When I changed my position, wrapping my arms around his back to try and reach him, he shot up.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know that you would feel so uncomfortable. I just thought that maybe I could calm you down with a hug." I screeched.

The atmosphere had turned a little emotional. I was so happy, but I won't ever forgive myself for making him cry.

I really didn't think that he would shoot up like that however.

I won't ever try to do any filthy things to him. I would never! I won't ever become someone like my mother. We won't do this, not on our first night together. Plus I should ask him for consent first. After that, we will see when he wants to!

I didn't mean it in that way at all!

"Ah! Ehm- sorry! I just.. I don't feel comfortable with anyone touching my back." He said, laying back down again.

So he wasn't talking about..? Oh. That's embarrassing.

"Iruma?" I asked, having a question on my mind.

"Yes, Azz?" He answered.

"Are we a couple now..?"

"I-" He answered, pausing. "I guess we are..?"

I looked at him, he seemed strangely bothered, as if he was holding something from me.

"Asmodeus?" He than asked, shifting his position so he was looking in my eyes.

"Yes, master?"

"Can we keep our relationship a secret, just for a while?" He than asked, a careful smile on his face.

Well yeah, of course we can.. if he really wants to.

"Yeah.. we can if you would like, but could I ask, why?" I then replied, trying to keep the tone of my voice from leaking disappointment.

"Well, you see, I don't know if my family is okay with it. And I know Clara will be very upset. Plus, how am I going to tell them that I like guys? I don't even know if they are okay with it." He looked away in shame, re-directing his gaze on his pillows.

Huh? Ever since demon kind has been created, demons have been fine with men dating other men. You follow your desires, it's natural. Does he not know that?

Ofcourse he wouldn't. He has been extremely distant from the outside world ever since he was born. Especially with him being the grandson of Sullivan. He didn't even know what a familiar was after all. And since these kinds of things are such basic and common knowledge, class doesn't learn us about it.

"Iruma, it's very normal for demons to like someone of the same gender. Why would you think that its wrong?"

"W-well My parents would always point to gay couples and call them disgusting.." He muttered.