Chapter 27. The past.

I felt weak. I was placed on some kind of soft grass, covered by leaves. I must have slept here, my parents probably didn't let me inside.

I moved around, trying to adjust my position and get rid of the uncomfortableness. Eventually though, I gave up on feeling comfortable and opened my eyes instead.

I was back in my room, I was back home, not in the human world, but in the Nether world.

What happened again?

Next to me I saw someone or rather, something move, it was sitting on a chair wich looked way to big for their size. The bright lights were making it hard to see who they, no, it is.

I rubbed my eyes, my arms were heavy. I'm not sick again, am I?

The thing next to me had noticed that I moved and flew closer. "Iru-boy, are you alright?" It said. I stared at it, trying to make out who it was, but my head wouldn't let me recognise them. My head wouldn't let me understand the question either.

I pulled the leaves- I mean blankets up and hid my face with it. Best case scenario I'm hallucinating, worst case this thing is trying to murder me. "Iru-boy?" The person questioned again.

Wait.. what did he call me again? Iru-boy?

Wait didn't Ali always call me that? Is Ali back?!

I sat up. "Wait, Ali?"

"Yup its me! I'm back, Iru-boy." He then said, flying around my face.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you after the harvest festival" I whined.

"Well, I've been sleeping! I have to get my beauty sleep once in a while too. But what happened to you? You look horrible. Once I woke up I saw you all pale and beat up."

"I don't want to talk about it right now, is it okay if I talk to you about it late-" I got cut off by the door being opened, a red haired cat making its way in.

"Talk to who about what?" He asked, looking at me. He then went up to my window, checking it.

"I was talking to Ali!" I said. "I haven't seen him after the harvest festival."

After I said that, Opera came right up to me, feeling my head. He then gave me a worried look. "Have you been seeing him often?" He then asked, taking the chair next to my bed. He then sat on it, his ears close to his head.

Oh, I fucked up. He thinks it's a hallucination. I'm surprised he remembered me talking about him, its been a while.

"Well, no?" I said, slightly doubting my own answer.  How did I get out of this last time again?

Oh, I forgot, I didn't. Grandpa thought I didn't get enough rest and Opera sang me a lullaby to make me tired enough to fall asleep.

He nodded. "Tell me if you see him again in the future, maybe he could show himself."

Does he really think that I'm crazy?

Im not!!!!

"So what happened to me?" I then asked, hoping he would answer my question and wouldn't ask anything else.

"Did you forget?" He then asked, slightly tilting his head. "I don't remember anything after being carried somewhere." I then replied, chuckling.

"Well, you were carried to the nurses office, you remember that right?" I nodded. "Well, after Asmodeus carried you there, Kalego had called your grandpa. He then panicked and called me to come pick you up, and I did. I then put you to bed and let you rest for a while."

I nodded. "So how are you feeling" He then asked. His tone and face were neutral, but I could see that his ears were a little drooped down.

"I feel tired." I then said, yawning. "I want to go back to sleep."