Chapter 67: Playing with fire.

Me and Asmodeus had stepped outside together, and I closed the door behind me. Before that I sent Opera a message that I would be going outside with Asmodeus, he sent a thumbs up back.

I looked at Asmodeus, his face illuminated in the soft afternoon light. It was warm outside, not hot but not cold either, just right. The only way it would get cold is if the sun dissapears, something that wouldn't happen in a long time, probably. I mean our sun back in the human world had a lot of life still.. wait why am I worrying about the sun? Suddenly a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Are you okay master Iruma?" Asmodeus asked me. "You have been staring at my face for a minute now." He added. I chuckled slightly. "Sorry, sorry, you're just beautiful, and I got lost in thought." I said smiling at him. He blushed, turning away ever so slightly.

"S-so where do you wana go.. master Iruma?" Asmodeus asked me. "Im not sure.. I don't have a place in mind." I said, grabbing his hand and pointing to a road. "But lets go there! I haven't been there yet!" I excitedly said, dragging him with me. "O-okay..!" Asmodeus said running with me.

We went to the side of my house, away from the path that led us to school, and on to a dark and narrow path. I was starting to feel the breeze with the shade, I shivered slightly.

"Are we sure you want to go here?" Asmodeus asked me. I nodded. "Well, yeah! I wana have a adventure with you!" I smiled, taking him further into the look-alike woods. The trees kept getting tighter and tighter and the shade got darker. Eventually I looked behind me, seeing something dash.

"Azz?" I asked, tightly holding his hand. "Did you see that?" I said, stopping in my tracks. He looked at me, and then shook his head. "Is there something?" He asked, seeming a bit worried.

"Yeah, I saw something move behind us." I said, grabbing his sleeve. "You did?" He asked me, cupping my head into his hands. He then stared intensely, trying to make sense of something. "Whats wrong?" I asked him, pulling his hands aside. "Nothing." He replied. "Im sure its just a bunny or something." He then added.

I nodded. "Probably.. but I don't have a good feeling about it, its giving me the chills." I said, thinking to myself. It was a lot larger than a bunny though.. more like a deer.. or a person. I took a deep breath. I didn't want to start imagining things, but it really looked like a person..

I took a deep breath. Suddenly my body started trembling with the thought. Could it be Kiriwo again? The anxiety in my throat ached. Im sure its not, I might just be imagining things.. But just to make sure, I should tell Asmodeus.

"Azz?" I asked. "Im scared." I sighed. "What if it's him again?" I then added to that. He looked at me with gentle eyes. "Trust me.. im sure its nothi-" Then, from behind him I saw a teal haired boy holding a stick, charging at us and swinging it to Asmodeus's head.

"Look out!" I screamed, trying to pull him away, wich worked. He looked around instantly and used his flames to burn the stick Kiriwo held away.

"Wow. You guys are no fun at all." He laughed bitterly. I backed away from him, still holding Asmodeus's hand tightly. "Kiriwo." Asmodeus threatened, spitting his name as if it was filth.

"Hi there, Asmodeus." Kiriwo said, his face turned to pure hatred. "If only that brat would have stayed quiet I would have had you on the floor." He laughed bitterly. "As if." Asmodeus laughed back. "With a stick like that you couldn't even have knocked out a child." He spat. Meanwhile Kiriwo was still holding his stick in his hand, the tip of it burning with fire.

Kiriwo giggled slightly as he saw me step back. "Aww, is little Iruma scared?" He coed. "Thats right!~ Fucking look at me, your face is beautiful like that!" He laughed.