Chapter 15. Hes so close.

I woke up to my bird alarm screaming. I already knew what day it was, I rubbed my eyes and excitedly stepped out of bed. "Good morning to you too, birdy! We can go to school today!"

Me and Opera made a promise, If I made sure to not move my arm and come back home as soon as the lessons are over, I could go to school. I said yes.

He also mentioned that he woulden't give me anything against the pain if I hurt my arm going to school. Nonetheless, I can finally see my friends again.

I've waited so long, it felt endless. It's already thursday too. Opera woulden't let me go to school the first day I hurt my arm. He didn't want me to go at all this week.

I got off of bed and stretched. After that I walked straight to the bathroom, I cleaned my face, brushed my teeth, took a shower and put my clothes on.

The faster I would dress, the longer I would get to spend at school.

I then hurried out the door, and went to the living room. Normally you see grandpa and Opera chatting there, but Opera was the only one present.

"You are very early today. Sullivan hasn't even come out of his chambers yet. Im guessing you really want to go to school, but remember, safety goes first no matter what happens and no matter how desperate you are, if I sense that your arm needs more rest you will stay home no matter what. Anyways, I will start preparing breakfast now." He waved as he walked away.

I don't like it when Opera gets scary.

Now I'm alone. No one is here exept me. How come they take so long? Wait.. do I normally always take that long?

I really don't know.

I went ahead and sat on the chair. I had nothing to do anyways. After about a 5 minutes wait, heard footsteps coming from the hall. Finally someone else is here. Finally some other noise than my own thoughts.

"Opera, have you started preparing breakf- Oh, good morning grandson." He looked around, searching for Opera.

"Good morning, grandpa!" I said, smiling. "Opera has already started prepairing breakfast.

He smiled back, while he turned into eggy grandpa. "Oh! I'm so relieved. When I heard you fell and hurt your arm I was so worried. He said that you wouldn't be able to move it for two days! Are you sure you can go to school, grandson? If not, I could have you here. But if you are set on going, I will make sure Opera follows you everywhere!"

"N-no, I'm going to school, thank you for worrying." I smiled while I continued, slightly begging. "And please don't make more work for Opera, he already does so much."

Grandpa sighed. "In all seriousness, if you feel unwell at all, you can leave class. I already told Kalego that you could."

Hes going to make so much more work for me, I'm not ill anymore please don't embarrass me.

I replied happily nonetheless. "Alright, thank you grandpa, and I will."

"Oh, how I love to hear you say that!"

We continued our conversation for about 10 minutes while waiting for the food, grandpa was getting slightly less worried the more I repeated the words "I'll be fine."

When Opera finally served the food I couldn't wait to dig in.

I really wanna eat it. Sadly I have to wait till Opera brings the sauce. He sais that its not a meal without it. I however think it is a meal without it. But that doesn't matter.

After Opera brought the sauce, I could finally begin eating. Tue food was delicious and the sauce really made everything good. It's really no meal without Opera's sauce.