Chapter 53. Gym class.

Break was alright, I was a bit nauseous throughout but otherwise it was fine. Me Asmodeus and Clara were talking like we normally would, Azz and Clara fighting throughout. Eventually we were done and the bell rang, ofcourse we then headed to class. We walked to the Royal one, and pushed the doors open. Inside it was very lively.

Once we entered everyone looked at us. "Hey, look, Iruma is back." Jazz said. "Do you think hes going home again?" Lied whispered. Jazz nodded. "Yeah, hes pale again." He then sat. I overheard the conversation but decided to stay silent. Eventually Kalego walked in, and everyone went quiet, listening to him.

"Everybody sit down in your places, im counting absence." He said, glaring at all of us. Once he noticed me he sighed. "And you can go home you idiot or at least go outside, your pathetic little grandpa gave you permission to after all."

I smiled at him. "I feel fine today." I said, he rolled his eyes. "Ofcourse you do." As if he didn't believe a thing I was saying. Behind me I could hear people whispering, Kalego heard them too and shut them all up.

"If any of you have something to say, say it aloud right here." He said, seeming a bit angry. Although I guess thats his usual self. He then started absence. Everyone was called and answered. He then walked to the door. "Now all of you get up, follow me and walk to the gym grounds."

And so all of us stood up and walked to the gym grounds. Along the way Azz asked me if I was really fine for gym class. I half nodded. "I think so. If im not ill just stop running or go outside to take a break." I responded. Asmodeus nodded.

Eventually we came to gym class. We had to change into our sports uniforms. In this school you had two changing stations, one for the boys and one for the girls. In the boys changing rooms there were separate little boxes for changing, in case you didn't feel comfortable showing yourself in front of others. I had to take this changing room, because I don't have any wings. About half of everyone uses them, and I heard the girls also have them.

So I opened the door, locked it and got changed. I then put my stuff away in a locker and went outside to the training field. For gym class there were no special clothes, they weren't allowed. It has something to do with equality, so I think its logical.

Once I stepped outside the room I was greeted with Azz, who had already changed. For some reason he was even quicker than I was, and was already done before I was. I stood next to him, waiting for Clara to be done changing.

She always took long, and always messed with the girls while they were changing, they didn't mind much but still found it uncomfortable. She didn't leave the room before all the other girls did, so we would have to wait for a while.

"So," Azz began, talking to break the uncomfortable silence. "You're not sick?" He asked. I lightly nodded. "Im not sick." I smiled. "Don't worry." He didn't seem to believe me however. "But you look so.. pale." He said, worried. It made me smile seeing how much he cared about me and my health. "Yeah, but I'm not sick this time, okay?" I smiled, slightly helping his worries away. "Okay.." He said, still not believing a thing.

I sighed, waiting for the rest. After talking for a while with Asmodeus and Kalego angrily knocking on the girls door they did.  Once they were out all of them were in a group, chatting. Girls will be girls I guess. Then Kalego lined us all up, to stand and listen to the lesson.

"Listen up all of you. Today we will be doing the fifteen minute run. It goes as follows; I will set a timer on fifteen minutes, in that time you will run and keep running, are not allowed to stop even for a second, if you do you are disqualified and will have to do it again. We will be doing this each lesson untill the end of the period."