Chapter 61. Rushing in.

As I slowed my eyes for sleep, I heard someone knocking on my window door. I looked at it, rubbing my eyes as I didn't believe what I was seeing. I was shocked.

"Kiriwo?" I called out, suprised and terrified at the same time. He smiled at me, pointing to the lock on my window, to try and get me to open it, wich I reluctantly did, wich was my biggest mistake.

He came walking trough the window, still smiling ever so slightly. "Hey there, Iruma~" He said, the ecstasy on his face doubling as he stepped into the room. "How have you been?~" He then asked.

"Ehh, I've been alright." I said, staring at him, forcing a smile on my own face. "Well I haven't been.." He pouted. "Every single day I think about you, and its so pestering that today I couldn't help but visit you.~" He said, plopping down on my bed. He then looked at me. "Were you about to sleep?" He then asked me, I nodded. "Oh, my bad." He then said, apologizing slightly.

"Anyways I have come here for a reason, Iruma." He said, his demeanor changing completely. I sat next to him, another mistake of mine, as his hand traveled to my wrist like a parasite, grabbing around it as he smiled.

"I think I found out what I felt for you, and its love!" He smiled, the smile dissapearing completely. "And you, Iruma are sadly already with someone else, aren't you?" He asked me, deadset serious, I just nodded.

"Well, thats good~" He then smiled. "I both hate it and love it!" He said, laughing. "Anyways, I want you and him to stop talking." He then said, still having a mayor smile to his face.

In shock, I quickly shook my head. "No, no im not doing that." I said, staring back at him. I then pushed his hand away from my arm, making him pout. "But Iruma, you don't understand~" He then said, laughing. "I could just kill him!" He laughed, making me shake my head again.

"Do that and ill kill you." I then said, deadset serious aswell, the tension in the room building up. I wasn't someone who would usually say these kinds of things, but I ment it. If Kiriwo even touched Azz id murder him.

Kiriwo laughed again, grabbing my hand, and in a second I was flipped down on the bed, having Kiriwo tower over me. "You don't understand at all.." He smiled, his face becoming even more wicked than I had seen at the fireworks.

"You cant kill me~ But even if you did, I wouldn't mind.." He said, smiling. "But if you do, I'll know you're in despair.~ And I would like nothing more than to see the despair in your eyes while you kill me..~"

He laughed to himself, a sickening laugh wich made me hate him even more. "Ill gladly kill myself before that happens." I then said, kicking him off of me. Then from the bedroom door Opera stormed in running, while Kiriwo was already halfway trough the window, smiling at me.

He then waved, and ran off while Opera stared in horror, coming to my side immediately after Kiriwo was gone, to check out if I was alright or no. With his hand he grabbed mine as he sat down with me. "Are you alright?" He asked, with a hint of urgency. I nodded.

"Im alright, he didn't hurt me." I said, staring at the window, pissed. I don't think I've felt more pissed in my life. Kiriwo is not every going to touch Azz, I'll make sure of it. He is so fucked up inside, seriously.

Opera noticed I wasn't in a good mood, and stayed seated, asking me more questions. "What happened?" He then asked me, curiously, his eyes still piercing trough my skull. I sighed. "I don't know, really I don't. I just heard someone knocking at the window, looked up, and noticed it was him." I said, a horrible thought suddenly kicking in.

Azz. I brought him into this.. No! Shit!! He is gonna know.. What if Kiriwo tells him, about me being a human, what then? Is he going to hate me too? Opera stared at me as he saw my mood change from angry to plain out terrified when the realisation kicked in. "Something happened, or not?" Opera asked, seeing me starting to panick. I nodded.