Chapter 18. Playtime.

We stepped inside the house. Opera pointed to the mat where we would have to put our shoes and jackets. After we went inside, Opera asked us if we wanted some hellgrey tea, we said yes.

We were now sitting on the couch, chatting while waiting for the tea.

"So what do you guys want to do? Do you wanna play some games or do you guys just want to talk or..." I stopped, waiting for a response.

Clara looked at me with a smirk before answering.
"Maybe we can play some roleplay!! Asmodeus can you be the housewife again?"

She snickered. I looked at Asmodeus who seemed to curl up into a ball, looking horrified.

"Please, master, don't make me play by her evil schemes again."

"Ehh, maybe we should play something else, Clara. Do you know anything, Asmodeus?"

Asmodeus didn't even wait a second before answering. "I'm content with doing anything you'd like!"

Clara chimed in, smirking."Than how about you play the housewife? I'm sure Iruma would like it if you played it."

Asmodeus looked unbothered by this however, so I decided to play along with Clara. "Sure, Asmodeus can be the housewife. He is really good at it. Who am I going to play again?"

Clara was thinking while I saw Asmodeus slowly become paler and paler.

"How about we let you play my slave?" Clara suddenly said, excitedly.

There it was. The reaction me and Clara were waiting for.

Asmodeus stood up, screaming at Clara. "There is no way you are going to let him play that! I will never allow my master to play such a horrid thing by such an unpure girl..."

He paused for a second, calming down his tone while his face became a flushed red. "..But if master Iruma wants me to play this game.. I will be obliged to play the housewife, again."

Me and Clara just straight up burst out laughing after that. This reaction out of him was so much better than we thought it would be. An embarrassed Asmodeus, who would have thought?

We hadn't noticed that Opera had already come into the living room. "You guys seem to have a lot of fun." He placed the tea on the table. "Do you guys need anything else?"

I didn't really need anything, but maybe I could ask him.

"Hey, Opera. Do you know anything fun to play?"

Opera didn't turn to look at me. "Yeah, how about you guys play Hit and run?"

Hit and run?

I looked at him, confused. Was this some netherworld game I had never heard about?

"I'll explain how to play it.

There are 2 kinds of people in this game. Number one is the slaughter and number two is the butcher.

First you need to dim or shut off any light, after that, one person will count to a hundred. That person is the butcher. The others will seek a hiding place during this time.

After the hundred seconds are counted, the butcher will go seek the slaughter.

In order to win this game as the butcher you will need to find everyone. In order to win for the slaughter, survive. If you guys would like to play this game, you can use the basement."

Wait.. did he just explain hide and seek to me?

Looking over my shoulder, my friends were waiting for me to tell them that we were either gona or not going to play.