Chapter 3. Im begging you.

Triggers: Angst, Suicide.

If you need help, I'm always here.

"If we don't meet their demands they will tell everyone that you are a human."

I stared at him, not knowing what to do. After I heard that sentence my mind just went blanc. I curled up into a ball, trying to hide. I was confused, what happened? And why did it have to happen to me?

How did they know? I thought I kept the secret very well. Every single day I did my best not to make a single mistake. Of course a teacher found out but he is the only one. Plus I was the one who told him.

And what did they mean with the "demand" that Opera was talking about? Were they going to use me as a pig? Tapping off my blood for potions?

My blood did heal the guardian of cutthroat valley. Maybe someone needs healing? Or maybe for food? I heard that we humans are the most valued kind of food in the Netherworld.

I still don't want to be a lab rat. Do I have no choice? And what will they actually do to me? Are they going to kill me? Or just use me for my blood? What will they do? I don't know.

I can see Opera talk to me with his ears pointing down. Wait he is talking? Why can't I hear him? Is he explaining more? Why isn't it reaching my ears? Why can't I hear him, am I deaf?

I feel bad for not being able to hear him.

He put his hand on my shoulder and shook me softly. His expression was suddenly very worried. I could bearly feel him touch me. He looked to the right and said a thing to grandpa, something I wasn't able to hear. Grandpa also came up to me looking worried, like he normally would have been, normal without his evil cycle.

Eventually I wasn't able to move my body at all. I felt so limp and useless. I couldn't even use my own body anymore. Everything was out of my control, I couldn't do anything. Opera tried sitting me up again, but my vision was now entirely black.

"Mhm.."

I opened my eyes. I was laying in a bed of lively, soft green grass. The sky was a tint of light blue. I was resting under a sakura tree that was filled with beautiful pink petals. There was a swing hanging from a rope. It conected to a low branch. Well the tree is massive so I guess it is a low branch, though it's still two times as tall as I am.

I stayed there, peacefully laying down on the grass, looking at the beautiful sky. This was the first time I was resting in a while. After a while though, I began to feel restless. I didn't want to sit here and do nothing anymore. So I decided to take a stroll down the path. I saw 2 people there, they looked like they had been walking a while, walking away from the place I was just in.

I ran, atleast ten minutes long before getting close to them.

"Hey! Do you know where I am?" I screamed at them. They were only a few meters away.

The people looked vague at first, but the closer I got the better I could see them. There was my best friend,, Asmodeus and my best friend, Clara. I love them both so much.

"Hey guys! Do you know where we are, I'm kind of lost." Instead of smiling at me and greeting me they just looked at me in disgust.

"Guys? Do you know where we are..?"

Asmodeus laughed in a bitter tone. "Were actually leaving. We were planning to leave you here. I wouldn't want to be in your filthy presence."

Hmm? What do you mean? Did I do something wrong?

Looked like it was Clara's turn to speak. She looked at me with dead eyes. The same eyes her fake friends showed her when they showed her their true faces.