Chapter 80. Untrustful.

Once I had hidden the knife I went to lay on the bed, in pain and exhaust. This was too much for me. They can do anything to me, anything, I just wish they hadn't chosen to abandon me.

I layed on the bed, half curled up. I layed there for an hour, pondering before someone knocked on my door. "Iruma-sama?" The person behind the door asked. "Im back, food's ready." He then said before leaving. I slowly got out of bed, walking towards the living room. When Opera and grandpa saw me with red eyes and a red nose, both of them were silent. It didn't take them long to take place next to me either, Opera on my left and grandpa on my right.

It stayed fairly silent in the living room, exept for Opera's constant teasing to grandpa, me joining him on some things. He had really fucked up this time.

"You know all the cutlery flew everywhere, right?" He asked grandpa. "My sharpest knives and forks were flying everywhere, I even had to pick some up from the living room. You could have killed someone with that, you know." He teased warningly.

"But no one got hurt!" He then smiled. I shook my head. "Me, Azz and Clara all fell backwards, and if they hadn't been so adement in clinging onto me, I would have probably been home earlier. I might have died." I then said, overexaggerating everything so grandpa would hopefully never enter thw kitchen again.

"I mean, im not even allowed in the kitchen, but at least I know how to make sandwiches and know not to blow the place up." I added. Opera then replied to me. "However you did injure yourself by hiding a knife in your sleeve." He replied.

Oh yeah, the incident.. Opera jumped on me that day, I can remember him pinning me to the ground. I made him cry that day, I still feel bad. If I ever try and do something like that, I'll make sure to hide it very well.

Opera and grandpa noticed I still seemed a bit sad, and so Opera poked around a bit. "So, even though the kitchen is ruined, the new vr set we bought is ruined and the microwave has passed a tragic death, we still have some normal games." He said, looking at grandpa. He nodded. "Ahem. Yes, do." He then remarked, winking at Opera.

I knew what they were trying to do. "Then why not play some games?" I asked. Grandpa and Opera nodded heavily. "Such a good idea, I have some free time today." Grandpa said, terrible at lying. "Same here." Opera replied, even though I could faintly smell the smoke from a few hours ago, and could see the scorched door of the kitchen.

"I know you guys are busy." I then replied. "I still have a lot of homework to make, so maybe we can try tomorrow instead?" I asked, not really feeling up to play. Grandpa and Opera then nodded slowly. "Alright then, we should do that then." Grandpa replied, Opera agreeing.

I smiled slightly, leaving the table as fast as my smile left my face. I hurried back to my room, 'properly' made my homework and jumped into bed.

I wanted sleep, thats it, just sleep. And it didn't take long before sleep took me away.

I woke up the next morning, feeling less then  okay. Physically I was feeling fine, but the thoughts and feelings that came rushing in as soon as I opened my eyes paralyzed me, kind off. They made me feel like I couldn't move my hands or feet, making me stay in the bed for a while longer then usual. I just felt so depressed, I wanted to get up, badly too, but just couldn't make myself.

I sighed, trying again, succeeding. I felt listless to my core while I walked to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and taking a shower. Once I got dressed up I also combed my hair, feeling like doing just that was too much for me. I don't know why, it's always felt refreshing before.

I then slowly set out to go to the living room, slowly walking to grandpa and Opera. "Good morning, Iruma-sama." Opera said, looking up from cleaning the table. "Good morning.." I replied back, feeling exhausted. "Good morning, grandpa.." I then added, seeing him reading the newspaper at the table. He waved at me, looking up from his paper. "Good morning, grandson. How are you feeling?" He asked.