Chapter 70. Embarrasment.

All cradled up together on a couch, me, grandpa, Asmodeus and Opera sat with icecream, holding a controler for each of us. We decided to play some games anyways because all of us were bored and a bit shook up after what happened a few minutes ago.

Opera started up the game while the icecream in my hand was already devoured within seconds, after all holding your icecream and a controler is hard. We made a new safe and began a new game, making grandpa get the most simple resources and Opera getting the hardest. Meanwhile me and Asmodeus designed a house to stay in with the resources they got us.

Ofcourse Opera got most recourses of all, probably to show off to grandpa as he seemed to still be pissed. Yes, the other television and the other couch were destroyed, along with one vr headset and the game itself. Honestly its a good gave because the game kept running even though it was half destroyed. It didn't start up anymore though.

And so we were back to games that grandpa wasn't terrible in, well, actually that's a lie. He is terrible at this game too. How do you die by chopping wood? Its not like theres any monsters, and the trees can't fall on you, they instantly convert into wood, Sticks and seeds.

After a while of playing our house was done and Opera had equipment for everyone, exept grandpa because he decided not to waste the recourses. This was great for us because we got to decorate more, with Asmodeus doing most of the work because he made it look perfect. Though, I will admit it takes him way too long to finish a room. Its just a game, no need to make it realistic or perfect, we can do that later.

After making a two story house with chests, food, beds, chandeliers and making a few npc villagers move in by accident we stopped for the day because it was getting late. Tomorrow it would be friday, probably the last day Asmodeus would be here. Though next week I'll go to his house instead, at least thats what Opera said.

And so I grabbed Asmodeus's hand, waving goodbye to Opera and grandpa, wishing them a good night before taking him to my bed for the night. He is going to sleep with me and Opera can't do anything about it.

"Iruma?" Asmodeus asked me. I looked up to him. "Yeah?" I asked. "Are you okay after what happened today?" He asked, seeming a bit worried. I nodded. "I am, don't worry." I said, smiling at him. He nodded. "Thats good, I just thought I'd ask after seeing how you looked today." He said, smiling back.

I then took him to the bathroom, brushing our teeth to prepare for sleep. Each of us then took turns using the bathroom to dress in our nightwear before we were on the bed together.

"Should we lock the door this time?" I asked Asmodeus, who turned red almost instantly, stuttering. "W-what do you mean?" He asked. "Well do you want Opera to find us like today again?" I asked him. "I mean if you want him making pictures of us together thats fine~" I said, laughing, embarrasing him on purpose while I locked the door.

I could see him die inside of embarrasment, so just fo make him more embarrassed I jumped on the bed next to him and gave him a kiss on his face before embarrassing him more. "So, do you wana start now?" I asked him, acting as innocent as I could. "B-begin what?' He asked me.

"What do you think~?" I asked giving him another, slower kiss. My seducing seemed to work because not just his cheeks flushed red, but his ears too. "Don't act all innocent now~" I then said after a little while of silence, smiling, holding in my laugh while I kept on pushing him.

I could hear Asmodeus's breath, wich felt a bit rushed. "I-I do you mean kissing..?" He asked. I laughed. He wasn't wrong, thats exactly what I ment, although, this was too great of an opportunity to let go. I knew he had those condom things with him when we went to the beach, and those things made him embarrased. Opera told me those are used for.. that stuff.. so I'm going to use them against him.