Chapter 78. Anti crazy pills.

I took a deep breath, the cup of tea clenched in my hand. Is he really about to tell me what I think he is? That he wants to take me back to the human world?

I took another deep breath, a bit nervous. He seemed to notice it, starting the conversation. "So this is about yesterday." He began, wich calmed me down just a bit. "I know you don't want to talk about it, and its also not what I want to talk to you about, instead I want to talk to you about Sullivan." He said, wich confused me.

Why grandpa? Did I accidentally make him depressed by being so rude? Does he hate me now? Does he not wana talk? Or maybe he's extremely worried and using Opera to talk to me? Knowing him its probably the latter.. I sighed again, thinking of it while Opera stared at me.

"Well, to say it faintly, he's a bit hurt." Opera then said, taking a sip of his own cup of tea. "Not in the usual happy-go-lucky style though." He then added, confusing me yet again. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well.. He's a bit mad this time, instead of his usual overly worried behavior. Although he is very worried about you, he is currently very stressed dealing with work and other things such as that. I know he wants to make up for what we did wrong to you, but doesn't know what it is, wich is stressing him out even more." Opera explained simply.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized. "Im also sorry for yesterday, for yelling at you." I then added, feeling guilty and saddened. Opera nodded. "Its alright, I pushed while I said I would not so lets call it even." He said, waving his hand as if it was nothing. "Now about something else.." He continued, making my lungs hitch slightly while I waited for him to continue.

"Me and your grandpa have sensed that you've been really stressed lately, and he thinks it might be what caused the outbreak. I however don't, but that doesn't matter. He wants me to talk to you about why and, in his words, 'pry it out of him if he doesn't want to tell you, because ill die of worry'. So do you have an excuse to tell him?" He asked, not expecting that reaction.

"You want me to lie to him?" I asked, a bit confused. He nodded, responding yes before taking a delicate sip of his cup. "Well.. im not sure.." I said, already feeling guilty just thinking about what I could tell him. I mean, I could just tell the truth and confront him about it, but that might also mean I wouldn't even be able to say goodbye to Azz and Clara. Im so scared of telling him..

Maybe I really should just lie? Wouldn't that be the best? If I could just tell him something.. anything.. Maybe I could tell him that my homework is stressing me out? Wait no! That would only give him more reasons to send me away.. Maybe I should tell him something that will make sure I stay here and don't go back anymore? Yeah, I should.

"Iruma?"

How about telling grandpa that im stressed every time im not near home? Well, it could work, maybe, but then I wouldn't ever be allowed outside again. To add it sound way too suspicious and I don't want them to know about my knowledge. Then maybe I should say something else.. Mhm..

"Iruma-sama?"

Well, if it needs to be something that will keep me here, but isn't too bad then what can I give them? Do I have any info to keep me here? Do I have something valuable? Wait.. If I say yes to Kiriwo's offer, will he give me the address? Can I just ask his adress just incase something goes wrong? I don't have his phone number though. What do I tell grandpa?

"Iruma-sama? Are you alright?"

Wait, maybe I can tell him that I was thinking of home and that the thought of it stressed me out so much that I got angry? Wait no, then they'll surely know! I really don't know what to tell grandpa.. I don't want to leave my home-

Then suddenly, Opera scooped my head up into his hands, examining it as if it was broken, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You had me worried." He said as he pinched my cheeks. "Sorry.." I mumbled. "I was thinking.." I then added. "Thinking to the point you can't even see me waving?" He asked. "Well alright then, so I assume you don't have anything?" He asked me. I nodded back at him. "I don't."