Chapter 81. Guilt.

I already mentioned far before (In the first few chapter) that I wouldn't warn again, but this time I do feel inclined to. The warnings are: Sexual Assault. This is mild, and not really that sexual, since I don't like that kind of thing in my book.

And remember, you are not alone. Whatever you read on here is usually things I've gone trough myself, whenever needles, losing friends, or this. You are not alone.

---

My eyes opened wide, my body being held tightly against the bathroom door. Kiriwo's lips parted slightly, forcefully pushing a foreign object into my mouth, making me feel like my mouth was swollen. His tongue explored my inner linings, the feeling of his saliva mixing with mine making me want to throw up, but I couldn't. I was stunned, I couldn't.

He then continued, his eyes firmly looking at mine before he slowed down. I didn't want this, I didn't want this at all. Can't he let me go? I can't breathe! What will he do to me after this?

When he then took one of his hands off of my neck, and onto my chests my eyes widened again, before subtlety pushing him away, barely having the strength to do so.

He then let go of me, wiping his mouth. Hot tears started flowing down my face as I did, afraid of what he would do to me next. He then completely let go of my neck, fresh air filling my lungs as soon as he let go. He was just staring at me while I slumped down to the ground while I panted heavily. I was on the floor, my knees planted lightly against my chest while I continued to pant, coughing since I finally had the strenght to.

My head felt dizzy, and I suddenly felt extremely nauseous, wanting nothing more than to throw up. Kiriwo was still standing above me, looking at me, but I couldn't read his expression, wich scared me. The adrenaline shot trough my body, eventually making me be able to stand even if my body was deprived of energy.

I looked at him, my eyes wild open, my heart beating. However, something I didn't expect to see were tears flowing from his eyes, his face contoured into a painful mess. Seeing him cry like that stunned me for a second, before looking back at the door handle. I waited in my mind before I realized I could pull it open, running out the bathroom as fast as I possibly could.

I ran, my entire body feeling like it was going to break. The halls were completely empty and deserted, making me hear my footsteps every single time my feet hit the ground, the echo running all throughout the halls. Once I had ran to the other side there were two paths, one leading to the cafeteria, one to somewhere I couldn't quite remember, but followed that path anyways.

When I saw another bathroom my body slowed down while I catched my breath, my eyes swaying left and right, or was that just me? Soon after I fell to the floor, my knees and arms shaking violently. I then got on my knees, using my arms to push myself up. My body then tiredly slumped against the wall as I made my way into the other bathroom. This one, just like the latter, was deserted. I somehow managed to make my way into a bathroom stall, where I fell down again while my knees buckled and knicked.

I sat down, staring at the ceiling while I took some more deep breaths to calm down, or try to at the very least. Tears flowed down my eyes as I panted heavily, before my body slowly regained a little more energy. But before I knew it, a sudden rush of anxiety ran trough my veins, making me feel extremely sick. I then bent over the toilet seat, dry heaving, wailing quietly in the bathroom stall as thick streams of tears made their way down my face.

I felt so disgusting.

Once the nauseousness subsided I sat upright against the wall of the bathroom stall, wiping away the mucus that stained my lips. I then wobbled my way out of the bathroom stall, to look in the mirror. I looked at my own expression, my wide open eyes and my expression, one filled to the brim with despair, something I haden't felt this much of in a while. Even my grandpa smiling at me and trying to celebrate wasn't enough to make me feel this bad.