Chapter 75. Swallowing rocks.

After hearing the bell ring, Clara and Asmodeus stood up, me hesitantly doing the same. I didn't want to go home just yet, I really didn't. If anything I wanted to run away, I didn't want to wait till monday morning when grandpa would force me to back to the human world. I wanted to be gone before that.

Asmodeus and Clara seemed to notice me being unhappy, staring at me with slightly worried eyes. "Are you feeling sick again, Iruma-chie?" Clara asked, holding her bag. I shook my head. "No, its nothing.." I then said, grabbing my bag and walking towards the door with them. "Are you sure?" Asmodeus asked me. "If you want I'll carry you back." He then mentioned. I shook my head, there was no need for something like that.

"Don't worry, its nothing, I promise." I then said, smiling at them. I will have one more week with them, then they will be gone for forever. I'd better make sure I do everything I want to do with them before.. monday. I don't know how I can ever leave them.

Asmodeus just nodded back at me, grabbing my hand. Once we were out the door Clara waved at us. "I'll have to go straight home now." She said, seeming to be tired. I nodded and waved at her together with Asmodeus, seeing her wave back as she dissapeared.

Asmodeus then began walking me home. "Truly," He began. "are you sure you're alright, master Iruma?" He asked with consern laced deep into his eyes. I sighed. "You're too smart.." I then laughed. "I don't want to go home." I then said, not caring much about the fact that I had spilled what was going on. Asmodeus was quiet for a second before asking something.

"Did Kiriwo do something to you again?" He asked, I shook my head. "Not really, we just took blood again." I then said, sighing to myself. He nodded slightly. "Alright then. If you need anything, please just let me know!" He smiled happily, although with consern. I nodded. "I will." I said.

I won't.

Together we walked home, talking about school and what happened after Asmodeus got dragged into the office by Kalego. Turns out Clara and Asmodeus would have to make more homework for a week. With more I mean triple the amount. It was fun while it lasted, but eventually we arrived at the gates.

"Bye bye, Azz!" I waved. "Have a nice day, master Iruma! Call me if you need anything, anything at all!" He then happily shouted. I nodded, closing the gated behind me, sighing to myself. I wasn't smiling anymore, having that smile on me is exhausting. I mean, its a genuine smile, im not faking it, but it still hurts wearing one. It still feels forced.

I then slowly walked up to the door, closing my eyes for a few seconds before opening it. There Opera was waiting for me. "Welcome back, Iruma-sama." He said, grabbing my bag. I stayed quiet, nodding slightly. "Yeah.. im home." I said to myself, taking off my shoes and walking straight to my room. I didn't even look Opera in the eyes, I didn't have the heart to. Im scared that if I did I would have started crying. I don't want to be sat down at the table again.

I closed the door behind me, sighing deeply. I then ran to my bed and jumped onto it, putting my face deep into the blankets while I sighed again. "It'll be fine.." I mumbled. "I am not going back.." I then added. "I won't allow them to.." I then mumbled again, turning around to breathe.

I had no clue what to do now. None at all. The first thought I had was homework, but my homework was in the bag Opera picked up. So instead of going out of my room, I wanted to text Asmodeus. But then I remembered I didn't want to immediately bother him, because he'd only get more conserned.

Then, suddenly, Alikred came out of hiding, scaring me.

"Boo!" He said, making me jump and sit up. "Ah! Ali!!" I whined, looking up at him. "Gee, stop being so depressed, lil-iru." He said, poking at me. I whined again. "I have a good reason.." I complained. He nodded. "Oh, I know, I heard it." He then said, poking me again. "But thats no good reason to sulk." He then said, slightly pissing me off.