THE EMPEROR'S QUEST

On the last episode of dragon ball,Goku,Bulma and Sakura decided to team up and search for the remaining four dragon balls together and the adventure continues as they speed head on in to the unknown.

Goku:Bulma stop! I just saw a snake that'll tie the three of us until dinner.

Sakura:That's sounds...pretty tasty actually I'm hungry too.

Bulma:That is so disgusting Goku if you don't want to gross people out, you have to stop eating frogs,snakes and things. And as for you my dear little sister your a tough fighter just like your boyfriend right? So you shouldn't eat that kind of stuff too just like he does you will have a terrible
Tummy ache or something.

Sakura:I see I never thought of that.

Goku:Really?...(Rumble)

Bulma:MmHm.

Goku:Then what about lizards?

Bulma:Nope! Eating lizards is Nasty too kid you just have to toughened up.

Sakura:Don't worry Goku as soon as we find somewhere places to eat something Good the better that way, we can hunt some yummy foods
Somewhere around the place.

Goku:Thanks Sakura I felt the same way too let's hunt some foods later just like the good old days.

Sakura:Hehehe I'm right behind ya!

Bulma:Okay kids let's stay here now for the night.

Goku:Yeah! This looks like a good place to camp.

Sakura:This place is perfect! So cleaned and fresh air and I love it.

Bulma:There's no need to live outside like savages I'll just use my dino caps to set up here to sleep in for the three of us here.

Goku:Dino...what's it called?

Sakura:Dino Caps?...Never heard of them Bulma.

Bulma:Then allow me to show you a demonstration since it's your first time kids so watch closely hehehe.

Bulma take out a big number 1 dino cap then she toss it into ground in a second, a big yellow smoke explosion appeared Goku,Bulma and Sakura covered their faces when it died down, it was a big house appeared.

Bulma:There we go now doesn't look like cozy come on Goku, Sakura what are you two waiting for?

Goku:Woah!

Sakura:W-Wow...

Bulma was already inside the house but Goku jump in front and take his battle stance with his power pole.

Goku:Get away from its mouth Bulma we'll protect you from this monster sakura let's get ready to fight and save her!

Sakura:Huh? Oh Right! Sis get away from there now or that monster will eat you alive!