Sacred Water

Last time on Dragon Ball, Goku and Mitsuko climbed together at Korin Tower in Pursuit of the Sacred Water, A potion believed to Give increased strength To whoever consumes it. What he found instead Was Korin himself. After he read deep of mitsuko’s mind to reveal who she truly is, Goku understands better order his girl partner to undisguised herself as sakura again. The wise guardian Agreed to give Goku and Sakura The enchanted liquid, Provided they could get it.

Goku:(Yells)

Sakura:(Yells)

The two young warriors fought hard To wrestle the bottle From Korin’s paws. But no matter what they tried, The plump pussycat Stayed one step ahead of them.

Goku:(Panting)

Sakura:(Panting)

Korin:You both can’t be that tired. Come On, we’re just getting’ started!

As Goku and his girlfriend Sakura continued their relentless pursuit For the bottle, Korin revealed a shocking truth. In 300 years, only one Person had ever managed To capture the Sacred Water from him. Master Roshi.

Goku:Was he really fast? How long did it take him To get the bottle from you?

Sakura:We really want to know…please.

Goku:Whoa! Just three minutes?!

Sakura:R-Really?!

Korin:Three years.

Goku and Sakura’s quest for the Sacred Water continues today.

__

Inside at korin’s tower, the weather was just the same like last time heavy rain still falling one of the pitch black clouds with thunderstorm effects. Two young warriors couldn’t help from being shocked mixed with astonishment that their one and only master roshi was the very first person climbed the tower and he successfully take the sacred water bottle away from the old white cat.

Goku:Thr-Three years?! It really took that long For Master Roshi To get to the Sacred Water?

Korin:That’s right.

Sakura:W-Wow!...so that explains master roshi’s skills somehow been powering up for a martial artist for his kind of pride.

Korin:He couldn’t tarnished it in order to make himself powerful to surpass every normal fighters in the whole world. Everyone would realized nobody can surpass the great master roshi for keeping a catchy title himself.

Sakura:I see…

Goku:Uh-Huh…

Korin:Now, how long do you Think it’s gonna take you two? (Laughing).

Goku:Stop that! It’s not funny.

Sakura:Are you enjoying yourself bullying us?

Korin:Maybe I was? Or maybe I wasn’t? (Laughing)

Goku:(Growled) Don’t pay any attention to him sakura. Just focus on the bottle his holding. Both of us have to get that extra strength right now.

Sakura:(Sigh)…I guess we couldn’t ignored what’s important.

Goku:That’s right. Our top priority isn’t accomplished yet and we don’t have much time.

His mind replayed about the heartless assassin tao and upa cry in grief hugging his father’s buried grave. Sakura look at her boyfriend’s eyes full of seriousness and determination including worrying about upa that he was all alone thinking that tao will come early. She understands him sakura expression changed the same like goku doesn’t care what korin is gonna do something tricky wouldn’t give up the most of it.