THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)

Previously on Dragon Ball...The full moon was out, and Goku and Sakura transformed into a giant, killer apes!!

Jackie Chun:KA!...

Determined to protect all the innocent spectators at the tournament, Jackie Chun fired his maximum power Kamehameha Wave!

Jackie Chun:HA!!!...

Yamcha tried to stop the old master from releasing this deadly attack, knowing Goku and Sakura could return to normal if they just cut off their tails! But it was too late.

The attack had been launched, and the damage had been done...And when the energy blast cleared out, the two monstrous apes was nowhere to be found...

Bulma:What did he do to our Goku and Sakura?

Krillin:Goku! Sakura! Oh no you two can't be gone!

Is this true...? Has the two rampaging apes really been stopped...? Has Jackie Chun really put Goku and Sakura down for good...? Will Bulma and the others have to say good-bye to their two loyal friends...? Many things are up in the air, but one thing is certain...! The World Martial Arts Tournament ends today! On Dragon Ball.

__

Announcer:This has been a fight for the history books, ladies and gentlemen! Wow...! Who could have imagined such a great end!

Krillin:What... is he saying?

Bulma:(Sob!) Great end? Doesn't anyone understand what happened?

Yamcha:I'm... not even sure I do...

Announcer:And so it's been decided...! Jackie Chun will be the new World Champion! But I had no idea where the other giant ape is I'm really certain that was goku...he was nowhere in sight.

Krillin:He's no champion...! He's a murderer...! It isn't fair! Give us Goku and Sakura back!

Oolong:Dumb old fool!

Puar:Those two are our friends.

Jackie remained silent continue listening to their cries and griefs didn't say a word on them.

Bulma:Don't you just stand there...! Hey!! Do you hear me?!! Say something!!!

Jackie Chun:Calm down...Look over there.

In front of Jackie Chun, was full of rubble's what they see clearly is there was a brown tail hanging on the rocks.

Bulma:Hey is that a--??

Yamcha:A tail...

All the rocks moved aside itself to reveal it was Sakura seeing her naked form along with her tail.

Oolong:And that's a naked girl...

Krillin:Yay! Sakura is alive!

Bulma:Yamcha she made it!

Yamcha:Hahahaha!...H-Hey! Wait a minute! Where is Goku?!

Jackie Chun:If your looking for him too, his right there but not here on the ring, his on the grass grounds the rubble's must have been burying him after the explosion of my kamehameha wave.

Yamcha:Ah...I'll go take a look at him come on Krillin!

Krillin:Huh? O-Oh sure!

Two martial artist rushing towards the rubble and started to dig it out where Goku is. Krillin spotted his brown furry tail his eyes widened in shocked he wasted no time but to keep digging faster he finally found him laying on the ground with his naked form he was asleep snoring.

Yamcha:Ah...hahahahahaha! Goku's alive krillin! We found him!

Krillin:yeah! Alright!

Jackie Chun:Goku and Sakura wasn't the target of my Kamehameha Wave...