Who is fortuneteller Baba?

Last time on Dragon Ball…

Goku:(Grunting)

Red Ribbon Soldiers:(Groaning)

Mitsuko(Sakura in disguise):(Grunting)

Red Ribbon Soldiers:(Groaning)

__

(Bang)

Commander Red:(Groaned)

Blake:But first things first.

(Whoosh)

Goku/Mitsuko:(Grunts)

Officer Black:(Gasps)

Goku:(Screaming) Blake must have used her powers to fly away your disguise on your face!

Sakura:What?!

Taurus Demon:(Growled)

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):Let’s strike them together!

Taurus Demon:(Growled, Roared)

Sakura:(Grunts)

(Laser Firing)

Goku:(Yelp)

Sakura:W-Whoa!...(Growled) Vortresses Nebulai!

Taurus Demon:(Roaring) Grr! Grr! Grr!

Sakura:(Grunting)

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):Not on my watch!

Sakura:Goku look out!

Goku:(Gasps)

__

Goku/Sakura:(Screaming)

Sakura(Avatar State):(Grunts)

Taurus Demon:(Groaned)

Sakura(Yells, Grunts)

Taurus Demon:(Groaned)

Officer Black:(Screaming)

After single-handedly destroying The Red Ribbon Army including Blake’s demon beast, Goku and Sakura found themselves In possession of Six Dragon Balls. Goku’s girlfriend will cover her identity one last time before headed back to kame house to tell them the whole truth or anything. To their surprise, Bulma and the others found There was little to do besides Congratulate the two tiny heroes On their amazing teamwork accomplishment.

Bulma:Evil Army Defeated two little Childs.

Launch(Blonde Hair):It’s just one army!

But before they set off, the time has come to uncover herself showing her real self now that the red ribbon army has destroyed.

Master Roshi:Sakura…..You did a marvelous thing that you team up with your boyfriend goku for teaching those heartless scoundrels a lesson for messing up with you and your adoptive parents.

Goku:W-What?!

Sakura:(Gasps)…but I thought you where…angry at me?

With only one Dragon Ball left to find, Goku, Sakura followed their friends Back to Roshi’s Island So that Bulma could Repair the Dragon Radar.

__

Goku, Sakura and their friends return back at kame house. The old man used his pair of scissors inside his nose cutting of the nose hair.

Master Roshi:(Grunting)

Blonde haired launch polishing her fire arms and bulma started to fix the dragon radar for the two young warriors but she seems really confused on her own invention while tapping on the table with her screwdriver.