A TRIP TO THE CITY

Murasaki:Just like you, Doctor...

Last time on Dragon Ball...Murasaki threatened Dr. Flappe into helping him steal Goku and Sakura's Dragon Balls. But little Suno's big lungs brought Number 8, Goku and Sakura disguise herself back as mitsuko once again following the orders of her boyfriend crashing in to scare the purple thief away.

Mitsuko:Benates Egates Exites!

Murasaki:(Yelling) Heeeelp! Get me out of this stupid tornado!

The young disguise girl activated her magic tornado spell summoned it in front of murasaki to late for him change direction since the tornado pulled him in spinning around like crazy.

Mitsuko:There is one last thing to do before we will get your green bag that he stole.

Goku:(Chuckled) I thought you never ask. Let's do this!

Mitsuko:Okay!

Goku/Mitsuko:KA!...ME!...HA!...ME!...HAAA!!!

Now that mitsuko's tornado has been subsided, Murasaki tried to flee across the frozen hillside, until Goku and Mitsuko's two Kamehameha Waves placed him directly in the path of an icy avalanche.

Murasaki:(Screaming)

Later, Dr. Flappe was able to disarm the bomb inside Android Number 8, much to everyone's relief. But when it came to fixing the Dragon Radar, the doctor had little luck, and Goku and Sakura will have to look elsewhere.

___

All:(Chattering) (Laughing)

Goku, Sakura and the rest enjoying themselves eating a relaxing dinner everyone is very happy and relieved that the bomb inside eighter is gone for good thanks to Dr. Flappe's help.

Suno's Father:Congrations Eighter.

Eighter:Thanks!

Village Chief:You'll stay with me now.

Eighter:Thanks!

Suno:I'm so glad.

Eighter:I am too. Can't you and your girlfriend stay? Both of you have to go find the Dragon Ball?

Goku:That Dragon Ball is all me and sakura have left to remember my Grandpa by and also her mentor too.

Sakura:That's true. We haven't seen him for a long time so both of us need to find our four star dragon ball to reunite ourselves again.

Suno's Mother:You two sleep here tonight, it's much too late to begin a trip.

Goku:Okay. I guess you and I will started our adventures tomorrow sakura.

Sakura:We need a lot of rest we can get so I agree.

Suno:It's a slumber party!

Sakura:Sounds like fun!

Goku/Sakura/Suno:(Laughing)

Village Chief:Well, since you have to bid farewell to your two new friends Goku and Sakura tomorrow, why don't you go ahead and stay here with them tonight?

Village Chief stood up after he finished drinking his coffee putting on his snow coat and hat ready to head home today.

Village Chief:So, then, I'll see you later then?

Eighter:Yes!

Village Chief:Come to my house in the morning, Eighter. Good night, everyone!

All:Goodbye! See ya later! See you soon! Bye! Have a goodnight see you tomorrow morning!