Chi Chi's first darkness attempt

Previously on Dragon Ball...

Goku:Where coming! Hang on, Grandpa!

Sakura:Will save you master gohan! Where on our way!

___

Mai:Not good...

Pilaf:It's a fake! It's just a glass bead!

___

Colonel Silver:Time's up, old man...

(Gunshot noises)

As the search below erupts into chaos, the real Dragon Ball has taken wing and now soars silently in the distance. Goku and Sakura has also taken to the skies unaware that the Dragon Ball they chases is actually a fake and unaware that a dangerous new enemy is also on the hunt.

In the red ribbon army headquarters, a wide screen monitor started to beeping the green dot shows where the real dragon ball was located.

Kuma:Sir, the Dragon Ball in Colonel Silver's sector has begun moving to the northwest.

Commander red:Let him know immediately. (Chuckled) It's all falling into place. My men have located each of the seven balls. It's only a matter of time before they retrieve them and I rule the world!

___

Colonel Silver's POV:

Back at the antique shop, I killed that blasted shop keeper for lying giving me the fake glass dragon ball for wasting my time.

Colonel Silver:Foolish peasant!

(Phone Beeping!)

Colonel Silver:Colonel Silver here.

Kuma(Phone):Silver, listen up! The Dragon Ball is moving north-northwest. Begin pursuit at once.

Colonel Silver:I understand...Soldiers, we're clearing out!

Soldiers:Sir!

I ordered my men to cleared out then we search for the real dragon ball.

___

No one's POV:

Back with Goku and Sakura, they are still going after pilaf's flying fortress sakura assist her boyfriend goku to retrieve it back.

Goku:I don't get it take a look at this Sakura. They have Grandpa's Dragon Ball in there, but the radar still says where getting farther away from it.

Sakura:believe me, it isn't malfunctioning my older sister Bulma created that thing but I'm very positive it works perfectly fine but I'm not so sure myself but my suggestion is we better go after pilaf and his pals we will inspect it weather that four star dragon ball is real or not.

Goku:hmm...Okay sakura a little inspection wouldn't hurt but in the meantime, I'll just have to take a break using this. I know where to go!

Sakura:I know what you mean so lead the way!

Goku:Yeah! Go forward flying nimbus!

___

Inside at pilaf's flying fortress:

Pilaf:(Sobbing)

Mai:Oh, Sire, you paid a fortune for this useless thing.

Pilaf:Idiot! You don't need to remind me of that!

Shu:Um, Sire, according to the radar...the Dragon Ball is moving away from this ship.

Pilaf:Then follow it, fool! What in the...?

Pilaf was really suprised that he saw goku pressed his face on the window and as for sakura, she just wave her hand a sign to say "Hi or hello" to hold a small smile on her face.