KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS

Goku,Bulma and Sakura have their five dragon balls and are crossing the desert and search for the sixth but the treacherous plan is being hatched to spoiled their mission.

Yamcha:Let's get going, puar we can't let those four slip through our fingers.

Puar:Huh? What about that girl yamcha? Remember?

Yamcha:Hehehe! Leave it to me! I have a plan.

Puar:Oh and don't forget that little girl. You know she almost had you.

Yamcha:Not to worry though, She's only a little girl but she's not even a women and that power she possessed, I won't let my guard down this time I can't wait to have my revenge on her that same goes to that little boy! Hehehehe!

___

Bulma:So why didn't tell us before you had this camper Dyno cap Oolong hmm?

Oolong:Well you didn't exactly ask me did you? Besides I didn't want those bandits to steal it.

Goku/Sakura:("Chomp!")

Oolong:Kids watch yourselves your gonna choke!

Goku:Mmm! This is good! Here Sakura, I'll share you with my food.

Sakura:Thanks Goku! I'll share you mine as well.

Goku and Sakura give each other their food and they ate it happily.

Goku/Sakura:Hahahahaha!

Bulma:Aww! Those two are so perfect together~

Oolong:Yeah I can tell...but I'm happy for them.

Bulma:I hope I'll see yamcha again, he was so shy and handsome. Does this place have a tub?

Oolong:Yeah right in there.

Bulma:Huh. To tell you the truth, I'm used to much nicer accomodations.

Oolong:Then why don't you find a luxury hotel down the road? I'm sure there lots of 'em out there at the desert!

Bulma:it's just that it's so small.

Oolong: Well it ain't no palace but I don't see any royalty here, get it?...Now what are you looking For?

Bulma:Peepholes.

Oolong:Hey! What kind of a place you think I'm runnin'?!

Bulma:Well I wouldn't put it past you?

Oolong:What?

Bulma:You little perv.

Oolong:(Thoughts:Hehehehe! I'll let you win the battle sister, but I'm gonna win the war.)

Crickets are chirping on the middle of the night where Goku,Bulma,Oolong and sakura staying inside Oolong's camper Dyno cap decided to rest for tomorrow. Until then Two spybots are springing that pilaf sent his two agents shu and Mai going on the mission to steal the dragon balls.