YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT

With only two more dragon balls left to find,Our heroes Goku,Bulma and Sakura are heading to a very dangerous territory as they continue their search joining into their quest is Oolong the pre versed pig change his appearance and will.

Bulma:It was a good idea to travel down this river with making awesome time.

Goku:That's great! But why is Oolong coming with us?

Sakura:I felt the same I don't understand why he wants to come along?

Oolong:I think she has a thing for me kids

Bulma:I thought Oolong's special powers will might come in handy that's why his coming along.

Oolong:Hey what do you mean? Are you trying to say that I'm not your type?

Bulma:Exactly! I'm looking for tall,dark,and handsome.

Oolong:Huh?!...Just give it time honey you'll see? I'm the man.

Goku was really curious about what Oolong said so he started to patted his lower crotch and sakura Look at his boyfriend dumbfounded.

Oolong:EEEEKKKK! Hey back off kid! I ain't that kind of pig!

Goku:You where right! You are the man!

Oolong:OF COURSE IM A MAN YOU IMBECILE! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?! I'LL TAKE A POLYGRAPH!,GIVE A BLOOD SAMPLE! JUST DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!

Goku:W-Wooaah!

Sakura(Thoughts:Sigh! What am I gonna do with him?...No I gotta promise myself to take care of
Goku but it doesn't matter he was causing trouble or so it's no big deal for me.)

Goku:Hey Bulma! How much further?!

Sakura:Yeah sis! Which direction are we headed?

Bulma:Well we should almost be there by now this map will tell us exactly.

Oolong:We've been driving forever already where in the world are we going?

Bulma:Where going to a place called fire mountain.

Oolong:Fire mountain?! Are you crazy?! There's no way dragging me anywhere near that place! Grrr!

Goku:What's so scary about a mountain?

Oolong:For starters, the place was always on fire! It is the home of the terrible ox king! Do you understand now?!

Goku:That bad huh?

Sakura:Fire Mountain, Ox king...that is really dangerous.

Oolong:Uh Huh.

Bulma:Relax Oolong Goku and my little sis is strong enough to take care of some old Ox.

Sakura:Bulma's gotta point there Oolong there's no need to be afraid of. me and Goku have been training for five months back on our home and he and I are strong enough to beat up some bad guys and is our job to protect the world.