Bulma's Bad Day

Previously on Dragon Ball...After surviving their encounters with the Red Ribbon Army, Goku and Sakura two kids braved the urban wilds of West City in search of Bulma's technical expertise. Now, with the Dragon Radar once again in working order, Bulma has decided to accompany two young warriors on their quest, and the three sail the wide blue skies towards their next great adventure!

__

Boy:Dad! Look! Do you see the boy and a girl besides him riding the cloud?

Father: No! But I see one that looks like an alligator!

__

Goku and his girlfriend Sakura riding together at the nimbus cloud while mini Bulma was still inside at his shirt flying straight at the sky below the river and they finally reach the wide blue sea ocean. Goku wasn't getting any sleep last time keeping his eyes open looking for the other dragon balls to collect for an exciting adventures. Sakura sitting next to her boyfriend, her snores was loud enough for getting goku's attention he look at her with his half eye lids open sounded asleep while she was sitting.

Sakura:Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...

Goku:(Yawn!) Sakura...it's time to wake up now. We're almost at the place where the dragon ball is so rise and shine.

Sakura:Zzz...Mmm...(Yawn!) Oh dear. I haven't slept for a while.

Goku:Me too sakura. It's because last time we've been really excited for our new adventures to go by just staying awake without falling asleep.

Sakura:(Giggled) Well I'm wide awake now that we're all here at the middle in the ocean. I wonder where the next Dragon ball is? Hope it was close by.

Goku:Let's ask Bulma then. We made it to the ocean, Bulma.

Mini Bulma:Huh? Okay. Just keep going straight. Do you have a nice sleep little sis?

Sakura:Yeah it was so I'm wide awake.

Mini Bulma:Well that's good to know.

Goku:So, How much longer?

Mini Bulma:Well, at the rate we're going I'd say... forever!

Sakura:Really? Forever?

Goku:That long, huh?

Mini Bulma:Yeah kids. It's too bad the Flying Nimbus can't go faster.

Sakura:Oh why didn't you say so? Bulma says to go faster Goku.

Goku:Well in that case, Hey! Nimbus! Faster!

Goku commanded it and the cloud do what he says started to fly At full speed. Mini Bulma started to screech and Sakura yell with happiness to do a summersault and going straight forward.

Mini Bulma:(Yelling) G-G-G-G-G-G-okuuuuu!

Sakura:(Laughing) Waaahoo! Yippee!

Goku:(Laughing) Fun huh?

Sakura:It is super fun! Just like riding at the roller coaster!!!

Goku:Then let's do some more fun! Yeah, Nimbus! Faster!

Sakura:Oh Yeeeah! Yaaahooo! This is more like it!

Mini Bulma:(Screaming)

He tells his friend nimbus to go even faster to do more flying tricks of summersaults or spiraling and going straight. Mini Bulma doesn't like it one bit the strong wind force to pushed her back at Goku's giant chest the speed of flying scaring her to death.

Mini Bulma:G-G-G-oku! Isn't this dangerous?! A-A-And how come sakura isn't scared like this?!

Goku:Nah! We'll be fine. And as for my girlfriend, she already get use to this because she always riding with me everyday she never gets scared the life out of this right sakura?