Find that Stone!

Previously on Dragon Ball, a mysterious girl named Launch joined Goku,Sakura and Krillin on Master Roshi's island. And now the friendly fivesome is packing up for a new adventure.

Goku:How're we gonna get there? It'll be a tight squeeze on the Nimbus Cloud.

Sakura:Do you have something in mind master?

Master Roshi:Of course I do Sakura these things will help us get to a suitable place to train. This will cut it.

The old teacher has finally agreed to train Goku, Sakura and Krillin, and so they're moving to a larger island.

Master Roshi:Master Roshi's rule number one: Travel in style! Can you do me a favor, Launch?

Launch(Blue Hair):Huh?

Master Roshi:Well, uh, try not to sneeze, kay?

Launch(Blue Hair):Yes I'll try.

Master Roshi's request has nothing to do with hygiene. As he and the boys except Sakura learned the hard way, Launch goes through an amazing transformation every time she sneezes. Changing from a gentle girl to a vengeful vixen with an itchy trigger-finger! And she won't be pushed around!

Launch(Blond Hair):Wanna dress me like a doll? Then please, don't forget...the accessory machine gun!

Sakura:W-Whoa!...

Goku/Krillin/Master Roshi:(Screaming)

Needless to say, Master Roshi, Goku, Sakura and Krillin will be staying on their toes. But hey, there's plenty of reason to smile! Now that Master Roshi has a girl to keep him company, the two boys and sakura will learn the ways of martial arts! Training starts today on Dragon Ball!

__

Master Roshi drive his capsule speed boat. They all finally arrived at the biggest island to train today then he took out his big yellow capsule to reappeared his kame house.

Master Roshi:Anyone up for a short martial arts lesson before dinner?

Krillin:Of course, Master!

Master Roshi:Yes, I find it helps digestion. Hey, where's Goku and Sakura?!

Launch(Blue Hair):Oh, I know! The two lovers said they have a look around the island, and then they went off on that funny cloud.

___

Goku:Wooaah...

Sakura:That was really a great idea that the both of us looked around this whole island first before we start our training! Your a genius!

Goku:Hehehehehe! It's no sweat Sakura! As long as both of us need to see everywhere in this island, will be fine! And I'm really glad you tag along with me!

Sakura:(Laughing) Glad to assist you! So let's get moving!

Goku:Okay!

Goku and Sakura looked down that they see so many houses on the island and pass through a huge black smoke below the volcano. Next they see a river or a lake they began to surfing some waves on the water.

Goku:YEAH! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sakura:YIPPEEE! ALRIGHT!

So they soared all the way up at the largest mountain to see more houses and residences they descends below to pass through them after that, they went back to master Roshi and the others.

Goku:Master Roshi, I think someone beat us to the island.

Sakura:Yeah! He wasn't kidding. We where supposed find an exact same spot just like your little home island but it seems where to late.