GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL

When we last left on dragon ball gang, Goku and Sakura said their goodbyes to Bulma and adventure themselves alone across the land heading for the island of the turtle hermit master roshi with the old teacher's help, Goku and sakura settle to prove theirs skills of martial arts.

Goku:Hey Sakura. This area is near our house, ain't it? This is the first time we've ever seen it from the sky.

Sakura:Now that you mentioned it, I've missed this place already and it hasn't quite change. I've never forget our old precious memories together that the both of us trained and spend our great time with your grandpa.

Goku:Yeah...I missed him too. But still, now that we've mastered our training with my grandpa, where going to see master roshi's place to make our fighting skills for the next level.

Sakura:Of course will going to see him together today. We can't wait!

Goku and Sakura laughing together that their enjoying riding the nimbus cloud and decents down that where their home is.

Both lovers went inside the house and the nimbus will wait outside for them to bring everything they needed to stay at master roshi's island.

Goku:Okay! I guess a futon and my bag full of stuff would be good enough.

He throws it in the nimbus cloud to carry it. And sakura bring her things the same like Goku and she throw it also on the cloud.

Goku:Did you bring anything you need Sakura?

Sakura:Yeah that's all there is to it.

Goku:But...that's a lot of stuff we bring. How are we gonna ride it? There's no more space for us to sit on the cloud.

Sakura:Do not fear, my magical bag is here to help. And it's a good thing that our dragon scrapbook is still inside for safe keeping.

 And it's a good thing that our dragon scrapbook is still inside for safe keeping

Goku:Oh yeah! Hehehehehe! How could I not forget it. Don't worry, I'll put our stuff from the bag so just a second.

He ran back at the nimbus cloud and pick up all of their things and he immediately stuffed it at sakura's magical bag. It shrinks fast and sucks it inside like a vacuum then closed it.

Goku:I gotta admit it, that magical bag you made sure is handy.

Sakura:practice makes perfect one of my creations but not just this bag, I can create whatever I wished for something really useful.

Goku:That's really great sakura! Can you show one of your magical stuff when the time you make one? Because it's really amazing and fun.

Sakura:Of course you can Goku I would love too.

Goku:(Laughing) oh yeaaah!

Both of their tummies are rumbling.

Goku:Oh I'm starving.