Kame House Found!

Last time on Dragon Ball. After Bulma Repaired Goku's radar of course along with his girlfriend sakura, The three raced off in search Of the third Dragon Ball. They found it...At the bottom of the ocean. Determined to retrieve What he hoped would be goku's grandpa's four-star Ball, sakura will be gladly to go with him on the search using her most useful water bending skills to make an air bubble to surround them both swimming deep down at the ocean waters. They found a dark deep cave that two young warriors is going to investigate inside but unfortunately, everything inside was nothing and empty her magical communication compact was sounded beeping for interrupting for their search because Bulma was in a state of panic two strangers revealed themselves as the red ribbon army chasing her alive. Sakura was almost using all her energy to holding the air bubble for long makes her really tired two kids decided to spring into action to save Bulma preventing them to hurt their comrade. Goku, Sakura and Bulma simply switched to plan B and headed to Roshi's island, in hopes that the old Master would allow the explorers to borrow his submarine.

__

Mini Bulma: wish we didn't have to involve Roshi. There's no telling what he'll ask in exchange. But I bet he asks me.

Sakura:His a senior citizen and a martial arts master bulma. He could be a teensy weensy bit calling himself a pervert, but I'm really certain he would put it aside once you talk to him face to face.

Mini Bulma:Hmph! Knowing that dirty old coot, will find out soon enough.

Goku:Faster, Nimbus!

After he tells his nimbus that, the flying yellow cloud obey his orders to do a fast speed doing a spiral moves at the sky.

Sakura:Yippee! Yaaahooo! Fly like the wind!

Goku:(Laughing)

Mini Bulma:(Screaming)

The blue haired young scientist didn't see that coming couldn't help to screamed in fright then blown away out of goku's shirt holding at goku's hair tight not to let go.

Mini Bulma:Hey, flyboy! Slow down!

Goku:(Stammers)

Sakura:(Laughing) H-Huh?

Mini Bulma:Hello! Goku! Small girl hanging by your hair!

Goku:Sorry

Sakura:Here, I'll get it.

She grabbed her older sister to put it back inside his shirt.

Mini Bulma:Thanks sis, your so sweet!

Sakura:Your welcome.

Goku:(Nervously Chuckled) I think we're almost there.

Sakura:Yeah! It won't be to far now.

Goku's flying nimbus keep fly straight while two young warriors search down at the big wide ocean looking for master roshi's kame house. In few seconds, goku and sakura face lit up in excitement finally found his pink kame house getting to met the old man again.

Sakura:Alright! We found it! There it is!

Goku:Yeah I saw it too! (Laughing) we see it! We see it! Where here!

Mini Bulma:(Sigh)

__

Meanwhile back at general blue's top secret island, two smokes came from a pair of jet copters pilot 1 and pilot 2 was crash down by the works of Goku and Sakura while she wear her black suited disguise as mitsuko came out of them. A sound of the other red ribbon jet copters as backups landed down at the ground to retrieve the unconscious pilot 1 and 2 getting them inside at the backup jet copters. The radio phone started beeping he pick it up answering at general blue's island headquarters.