The end of commander red

(Final Season of commander red saga)

Last time on Dragon Ball...Goku and his disguise partner mitsuko paid a visit To the Red Ribbon Army Headquarters together, In hope of acquiring Two Dragon Balls and avenged ryu and rose. One after another, soldiers fell Like dominos as our two heroes Fought their way through The evil stronghold. The firepower of the Enemy was intense, But Goku and Mitsuko was Determined to succeed. They knew the only way to fulfill their promise of reviving Upa's slain father, was to Claim all Seven Dragon Balls And summon the power Of the Eternal Dragon. A noble task, but one filled With peril as they headed For a showdown Against Commander Red.

Commander Red:Those Fools! They didn't even know How to work an elevator! Somebody explain to me how The world's strongest army Could lose to those two imbeciles?!

__

(Shooting)

Outside the red ribbon army base, The catastrophe war hasn't stop yet the sounded of shooting weaponry was heard loud and clear by the red ribbon soldiers against goku and mitsuko pursuing the whole base while they knocked them down easy.

Red Ribbon Soldier 1:You punks! You brats are goin down!

The rest of the soldiers cocked their weapons pointed at the two kids ready to shoot them alive.

Goku:Hm?

Mitsuko:Bring it!

(Shooting)

They began to shoot them using their guns.

Red Ribbon Soldiers:(Grunting)

Goku and Mitsuko quickly flipped themselves backwards and they split up running at the wall on sideways to dodge a shower of bullets.

(Shooting)

The monkey tailed boy launch himself attack the soldier with a kick.

Goku:(Grunts)

Red Ribbon Soldier 2:(Groaning)

And he attack the other with a uppercut punch.

Goku:(Grunts)

Red Ribbon Soldier 3:(Groaning)

The black suited girl flipped over the soldiers to avoided the shooting gun bullets. She landed on the ground and attack the soldier with a kick direct on his gut.

Mitsuko:Hiyaaah!!!

Mitsuko:Hiyaaah!!!

Red Ribbon Soldier 3:(Groaning)

She ran towards the next soldier while dodging the firing gun bullets strike him with a punch on his face.