The Flying Fortress - Vanished!

On the last episode of Dragon Ball...

Colonel Silver:Never tangle with the Red Ribbon Army. All available men! Get down there and find that Dragon Ball!

ambushed the Ox King's village in search of a Dragon Ball. The oversized Ox King struggled against the army's awesome firepower...but ultimately, his brute strength was no match for Colonel Silver's advanced weaponry.

Ox king:Ahh! I can't see!

Pilaf:At last... it's all mine.

Meanwhile, Emperor Pilaf saw his opportunity to grab the prize.

Colonel Silver:Get him!

Colonel Silver watched the Dragon Ball slip away as Emperor Pilaf reached the safety of his flying fortress. The little blue tyrant's sneakiness paid off this time...but for how long?

Colonel Silver:You won't escape me!

Goku and Sakura soared up in the sky with the flying nimbus went straight at fire mountain kingdom where the smokes comes from. They've been flying for hours until then, two kids eyes widened pilaf's flying fortress slowly ascends.

Goku:Look Sakura, it's gigantic!

Sakura:Goku we seen that already earlier.

Goku:We did?

Sakura:Yeah! Remember he gave us the fake four star dragon ball? And you might know who it is?

Goku giving himself sometime to think for a bit sakura look at her boyfriend dumbfounded he is clearly forgot who they met. His eyes snapped wide open that he already figure it out.

Goku:Ah! I remember now! It was...he has a blue face, pointy ears...it's pilaf isn't it?!

Sakura:(Chuckled) that's correct goku! I'm glad you jogged your memory. And yes it's him and that giant flying thing belongs to pilaf along with his two friends.

Goku:You think so? I wonder what they up too?

Sakura:I'm getting a bit curious too.

Then pilaf's flying fortress started to depart fire mountain slowly flying forward Goku and sakura was under it that the wind pressure is strong they try their best to keep themselves still on the nimbus cloud, started to lose balance and they fall. Goku grabbed nimbus side of the skin and his other hand grabbed his girlfriend's wrist sigh in relief.

Goku:Don't worry sakura, I got your back!

Sakura:Phew! Thanks for helping me out!

Goku:(Chuckled) no problem at all!

Now that pilaf's flying fortress flying away, a twinkling white dot appeared and a sound of a plane was heared. Goku and Sakura stunned for a second then they looked behind it was getting closer it was a plane two kids look each other while screaming in fear the plane pass through them with fast speed following after pilaf's flying fortress to get the dragon ball. The strong wind losing their balance then they fell down again Goku hold at his nimbus and Sakura is nowhere to be found he started to gasp in panic turn his head left to right frantically going to shout her name.

Goku:(Panic Noises) S-SAKURA! WHERE ARE YOU!?! P-PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!

His ear twitch that he heard a loud yell he move his head down Goku eyes widened finally saw her falling down at the sky while she yells.

Sakura:AAAHHHHH! KYAAAAA!

Goku:OH NO!...HANG ON SAKURA, IM COMING FOR YOU! NIMBUS HURRY AND FLY DOWN!

She seems falling so fast and Goku commanded his nimbus cloud to dive down going to save her in time without causing herself impact into the ground. She hurriedly wave both of her arms summoned a one medium size tornado floating in the air sakura landed safely on top.