The Return of Goku and Mitsuko

Narrator:Last time on Dragon Ball…

Tailor Man:(Gasps)

Mercenary Tao:If I were to pay you, It would make me look weak.

Tailor Man:Please, sir, I meant No disrespect. I only ask for what is mine.

Mercenary Tao:Yes. You have made that clear.

Tailor Man:No-no-no-no-no--!

Mercenary Tao:I believe I made my point.

__

Goku:We have the water!

Sakura:Yay! Yeah alright! We did it!

Narrator:While Mercenary Tao Prepared to renew His search for the Dragon Balls that he hasn’t stole just yet, Goku and Sakura succeeded in winning The Sacred Water from Korin by cooperating together! Goku drake it but not to deep he will giving the rest of it to his girlfriend, hoping to find their  strength Instantly increased. But Korin revealed that there Was no magic in the bottle. Goku and Sakura’s powers were increased By their hard work by themselves alone.

Goku:Thank you, Master Korin, for everything!

Sakura:Yeah! We both deeply appreciated for your help!

Korin:Farewell, two young warriors. And I suppose you should get back at your mitsuko costume?

Sakura:Oh yeah, I forgot.

Narrator:Goku made His way down the Tower along with her now that sakura put back her disguise as mitsuko again, Completely unaware that The evil mercenary was already Hurtling through the sky on His way to the Land of Korin…The infamous villain is Looking for a rematch In which he hopes to claim the two young warriors four dragon balls……and their lives. Goku and Mitsuko descent Into danger continues, today!

__

Back at the red ribbon army headquarters, commander Red and Officer Black, take a look at their giant wide screen dragon radar that the four green dots are still at Korin tower making the red haired eye patched man impatient.

(Beeping)

Commander Red:(Grunts) what’s taking him so long! I was hoping he doesn’t forget his job we ordered him.

Officer Black:I think I know, you do remember the last time he called us?

Commander Red:Yes I do. What about it?

Officer Black:If I’m not mistaken, mercenary tao informed us he would take himself a break within three days. Now that it’s already been passed, I’m really sure he will go back to Korin tower to settle the score that monkey tailed boy and his partner mitsuko again to retrieved the four dragon balls.

Commander Red:You mean, he’s on the move now?

Officer Black:Precisely, commander.

Commander Red:(Chuckles) Excellent. Hopefully, he won’t make his mistake twice and do it right this time. We should have the Dragon Balls soon.

Commander Red held his peace sign at him make the black skinned bald partner confused.

Officer Black:Hm?

He doesn’t understand what he means held his own fist and commander red’s peace sign moving his head left to right looking at it. So he gets it thinking of rock, paper and scissors makes the eye patch commander annoyed.

Commander Red:(Growled)

Officer Black:Scissor beats rock?

Commander Red:Not scissor, Stupid, cigar! Cigar!

Officer Black:Oh… yes.

He took out a box of cigar inside his suit picked one place it on his commander’s peace sign on the middle.

Commander Red:I’m truly amazed at how Far you’ve come in life……without a fully Functioning brain!

After he give him a comment for an insult, officer black heared him very clearly couldn’t help being frustrated.

Officer Black:(Growled)

Next, he used a lighter to light up the cigar. He breath in and breath out to let the smoke blow out in his mouth.

Officer Black:(Growling)

He clenched his one fist tight with annoyance for giving such insult while he growled. Commander Red moved his eye to see his partner’s behavior almost clear enough hearing his growled.

Commander Red:(Growled)

He saw it coming quickly change his expression not to get caught up.

Officer Black:A-Are you sure you Wouldn’t like to send Some of us to help Tao? I mean, just in case.

Commander Red:I’m sure he can handle it. I need you here for More pressing matters, Like handing me my cigars!

Officer Black:Right.

__

Back at the sacred lands, upa was alone standing in front of korin tower holding his axe looking up wondering how long they’ve been up too on the top.

Upa:It’s been three days already…I wonder if Goku and Mitsuko has made it To the top of the tower yet?...Huh? Wha--?

Suddenly, a faint sound was heard for getting the little indian’s attention. Looking up on the sky, a dot appeared and its getting closer and closer riding on the wooden log tree was non other than mercenary tao. He finally came back with his clothes fully fixed by the village tailor his wooden log tree crash landed on the ground without breaking it and hop down to standing in front of upa in distance. The little indian eyes widened in shocked couldn’t believed he was back for the second time and wouldn’t forget for the horrible event last three days tao killed his father.

Upa:(Gasps) You-You killed my father!

Mercenary Tao:That’s right. I have killed Many things, little heathen…And you’re next.

They’ve been staring each other for a moment, upa couldn’t sealed up his anger anymore putting himself brave to throw his only axe weapon towards tao.

Upa:(Grunts)

The notorious assassin putting a calm stern on his face moving his head on the right to dodge the spinning axe.

Upa:(Whimpered)

The little indian shakes his little body has tears came out of her eyes the next move is he charged towards him recklessly while he screams.

Upa:(Screams)

When he almost gets near to him, mercenary tao attack him with a kick to make upa rise up in the air.

Upa:(Yelp)

Then he grabbed him by the neck started to strangle him tight.

Mercenary Tao:Now, listen to me Very carefully…Where are you hiding the four dragon balls?

Upa:It’s not here!

Mercenary Tao:Speak up, savage, I can’t understand you. The four orange shiny balls. You have them. Where is it? If you want the pain To stop, talk.

The little indian did his best to get out of his grip, but it was impossible the more he struggle, the heartless assassin makes his grip tighter.

Upa:I can’t breathe.

Mercenary Tao:If you won’t cooperate, Then we have nothing Further to discuss.

He pull back his arm and throw so hard.

Upa:(Screams)

The little indian was about to get hit behind the tower pillar, two young warriors dive down fast arriving in a good time seeing what’s happening. Mitsuko raise her right hand with blue glowing aura to summoned a round shaped barrier to save upa preventing from getting hit.