A Deadly Battle

Last time on Dragon Ball, Goku, Sakura and their friends fought Fortuneteller Baba’s forces As they attempted To learn the location Of the last Dragon Ball. While Puar and Upa were able To defeat Fangs, the Vampire, Yamcha found it nearly Impossible to oppose The next challenger, An invisible man. Thanks to Sakura, she remains at baba’s palace using her sensing abilities to help yamcha to give some directions. Yet Krillin had a plan, Which involved sending Goku After Master Roshi and Bulma.

__

Goku has found master roshi’s kame house so he fly around calling his name.

Goku:Master Roshi!

When he calls him now, but no answer and the others too. They must have been leaving the house.

Goku:Where is everybody?

He left kame house next thing he goes flying at the middle of nowhere catching up the black crows and asking them.

Goku:Excuse me, have you Seen Master Roshi?

The crows see him makes the scattered. Then a one crow flying towards Goku using his beak to start pecking his head.

Goku:If you—ow! Happen to see him—ow! Will you please—ow! Let me know?

Then he flies off away from the crows finally spotted them.

Goku:There they are!

He saw the capsule plane where master roshi, bulma, blue haired launch and shapeshifting pig oolong reading in it.

Goku:Bulma! Master Roshi! Please slow down! Wait up!

Launch(Blue Hair):It’s Goku!

Oolong:Why’s he back so soon? And why aren’t the Others with him?

Bulma:I wonder if he forgot To take something?

The old man stood up on his seat and get close to the window talking the monkey tailed boy.

Master Roshi:What’s up, Goku? And why isn’t your girlfriend with you today? I always remember you and sakura stick each other everyday.

Goku:She can’t come with me because she needs to stay put to help yamcha on baba’s place.

Bulma:H-Huh? Helping yamcha?! Is something wrong with him?!

Goku:Relax Bulma. He doesn’t get danger as it is.

Bulma:Oh good…so anyways, why are you here alone?

Goku:Krillin told me to come get you.

Bulma:Forget it! We’re not Getting mixed up In your silly adventures!

Oolong:Yeah! That’s right!

The monkey tailed boy heared Bulma for denying him, he doesn’t make a full of it. He decided to ignored her answer.

Goku:Sorry Bulma, but we Don’t have much time!

He launch his fist to shattered the window glass to pieces and went inside the capsule airplane started to shake.

Oolong/Bulma/Master Roshi/Launch(Blue Hair):(Yelling)

Goku:Let’s go!

He got out of the plane grabbed bulma and master roshi’s wrist to dragged them both back at fortuneteller Baba’s palace to leave blue haired launch and shapeshifting pig oolong alone.

Bulma/Master Roshi:(Yelling)

Oolong:(Growled)

Launch(Blue Hair)/Oolong:(Screaming)