The Legend Of A Dragon

Deep within the shadows of his secret headquarters, one of the most ruthless members of the Red Ribbon Army sculpts his body to deadly perfection. Slowly, with meticulous precision, he pushes towards the limit of his physical prowess, which seems as boundless as his lethal intellect. He is more than just a soldier for hire. He is ambitious. He is brutal. He is Colonel Silver, one of the driving forces behind General Red's acquisition of the Seven Dragon Balls. He will stop at nothing to reach his goal. Even now, he is no doubt hatching another fiendish scheme to secure the next Ball and demolish anyone who gets in his way.

__

After he manage to get the six star dragon ball from pilaf and his henchmen, colonel Silver decided to take some training exercise. He put on his two pairs of blue boxing gloves and beginning to hit the heavy sand bag multiple hits of punches in few minutes, he gave one last punch then it leaves a hole sands spilling on the bag. His next training is he will face rookie boxers at the boxing ring. The black skinned man was up first wearing his two red pairs of boxing glove, blue shorts and blue shoes the sound of the bell is rang to begin the fight. Colonel Silver was waiting for his opponent to attack first he run and jump towards him and launched his fist colonel silver counter it to punch his arm upwards he look at him suprised and return to his focus on the fight sending his other fist to him but colonel silver did the same thing. Silver thrust his fist on his chin performed an uppercut attack he was send flying getting out of the boxing ring crashed landed on the floor knocked out.

Colonel Silver:Next.

Three boxers decided to attack him together but he doesn't care. One by one trying to punch silver but he dodge it with his eyes closed with ease. Silver turned around and walk away from them three of his opponents are getting angry to charged at him going to attack again. Colonel Silver turned around seeing an incoming punch he bend down to dodge it and launch his fist to jabbed his face, and rushed towards another boxer to punch his face again and punch the last one hard. Three men stunned for a bit and started to get knocked out colonel silver finished his training. He jump out at the boxing ring walk towards the errand boy holding a towel for him.

Colonel Silver:Hmph!

Errand boy:Yet another magnificent performance, Colonel Silver.

Colonel Silver:I expected more of a challenge from professional boxers.

Errand boy:Commander Red is waiting to see you, sir.

Colonel Silver:Mm-hmm...

___

Meanwhile, amidst far more tranquil surroundings, Goku is regaining consciousness after the explosion of Pilaf's fortress--having been narrowly saved by his faithful Flying Nimbus. But his girlfriend sakura was nowhere to be found she must have landed anywhere unknown places.

Goku:Huh? Ow, my head!...Uh h-huh? Where did sakura go?

Flashback:

He stopped for a second and rewind his memory remembering the day that he and sakura (wearing a disguise as mitsuko) followed pilaf and his agents to get the dragon ball seeing a red haired man riding the plane name colonel silver sending more reinforcements to back him up scattered around the giant flying fortress to shoot and causing a large massive explosion. Goku calling his flying nimbus as loud as possibly could but the strong wind send him flying away and his eyes snapped wide open to see his girlfriend that both of her arms consumed by the metal wall couldn't let her go the flames surrounded mitsuko and started to explode.

Goku:MITSUKOOOO!!!

Mitsuko:GOKUUUUU!!!

Flashback Ended: