Smells Like Trouble

Previously on Dragon Ball the World Martial Arts Tournament began with its super intense elimination round! Over one hundred fighters entered the foot-flying fray, and Goku, Sakura and Krillin plowed through them one by one! But hold on! Krillin, Sakura and Goku aren't the only ones advancing to the finals...! Yamcha will be there too!

Goku:(Chuckles)

Sakura:(Giggled) (Chuckled)

Krillin:(Chuckled)

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:(Chuckled)

___

Goku:Excuse us please!

Sakura:Please let us pass!

Krillin:Coming through!!

Goku:Sorry about that! Oops!

Sakura:Oh! Excuse us!

Krillin:Oh! Watch your toes!

Goku:I don't think we'll find Master Roshi any time soon.

Sakura:I'm sure he's here with Bulma and the others waiting for us!

Krillin:when all we can see are people's pants legs!

Goku:Hello, sir!

Old Man:Hm? Huh? Hmm...

Goku:Can you help? Your gonna help me too right Sakura?

Sakura:Oh! No problem!

Old Man:Eh?

Goku was standing on the man's bold head and Sakura was sitting on Goku's shoulders. They work together to find their master for all those crowds.

Goku:Uhh... Huh...

Sakura:Hmm...Mmm...Ah! There he is Goku! I found him!

Goku:Huh! Your right! good eye Sakura! Hey krillin we found him! (Chuckled)

___

Bulma:Roshi! Where've you been all this time?

Master Roshi:Oh, uh, this place is like a cattle herd...I just went to the restroom and the toilet line was a mile long.

Oolong:Well, while you were out on your bathroom adventures, Krillin, Goku and Sakura really kicked tail!

Bulma:Yeah and Yamcha made it too!

Master Roshi:Yes, from what I heard they just breezed through their matches. But I suspect the finals will be different. I got you something, Bulma.

Bulma:Huh? Why?

Master Roshi:I saw this shirt in the gift shop, and it just screamed your name.

Bulma:You... bought me that?

Master Roshi:It's a token of friendship!

Bulma:Wow! That's so sweet!

Master Roshi/Bulma:(Chuckled)

Master Roshi:And I got you this golden souvenir key chain, too!

Bulma:Oh, wow! Thank you...! I didn't know you could be so nice!

Master Roshi:Now could you do a nice man a favor? As a friend?

Bulma:(Groans)

Master Roshi:Could you squeeze into that tight little shirt I got you and show off your curves a bit more...? You think? Yeah...? Yeah? (Giggled)

Bulma:Pervert!

She screamed and Bulma punch him in the sky that all the crowds and even Oolong and Puar watch him with awe he fell on the ground his orange t shirt slowly float down on his face.