Beware of the Robot

Previously on Dragon Ball, The search for the Third Dragon Ball led Goku, Mitsuko, Bulma, and Krillin Into an old Pirate's cave! The only thing more dangerous Than the booby traps They encountered Was the deadly General Blue, Who was secretly Pursuing the four kids. But, as the general soon Learned, not even his own men Were immune to the ingenious Traps the pirates had set To protect their lair and The treasures hidden within!

All Four:(Gasp!)

Krillin:Creepy! These skulls have lights Coming from their eye sockets!

Goku:I hope this isn't another trap!

Mitsuko:Definitely! I have a bad feeling about this.

Bulma:You never know What these pirates Could have rigged up.

All Four:(Screaming)

Mitsuko:(Thoughts:W-What in the world?!)

While Goku, Mitsuko and the others Fought for dear life, General Blue met with perils of his own As he found himself in the death Grip of a giant electric eel!

For every Danger that was survived, A new threat was lurking Just around the corner!

Goku:Wow! It's like a city here!

Mitsuko:Tell me about it Goku! More look like a gigantic stadium!

Bulma/Krillin:Yeah.

But just when It seemed that the worst Was behind our heroes, and that All of the pirates' resources Were at their disposal, Something was found Lurking in the shadows!

Bulma:(Whimpers)

It seems that those Who had long ago abandoned This secret underwater port Had left behind a guardian -A titanic, swashbuckling Robotic pirate! And he wasn't Taking any prisoners!

Goku/Mitsuko/Bulma/Krillin:(Yelp)

Goku/Mitsuko/Bulma/Krillin:(Panted)

Is there any hope of defeating The menacing metal giant? Or is it time to walk the plank?

__

A guardian or calling the gigantic machine called a pirate robot finally revealed himself from hiding seeing the four gangs.

Pirate Robot:Yo, Ho, Ho.

Bulma:(Whimpering)

Krillin:(Whimpering)

General Blue:What a magnificent little toy...

Pirate Robot:Arr, matey!

Goku/Mitsuko/Bulma/Krillin:(Yelp)

The pirate robot begins to shoot them against the four gangs.

Bulma:(Screaming)

Goku:(Yelping)

Mitsuko:(Gasping)

Krillin:(Yelping)

Goku:Look out!

The monkey tailed boy get his chance to punched the pirate robot on the face. Bulma was scared slowly crawling herself to get away from danger.

Bulma:Oh, My!...(Screaming) Mitsuko, help me!

Mitsuko:Don't worry, just stay behind me Bulma!

Mitsuko reacted herself quickly to summoned a blue glowing shield to protect Bulma.