Master Thief, Hasky

On the last episode of Dragon Ball, Goku and Sakura traveled to West City to have Bulma repair the broken Dragon Radar. On their first trip to the big city, goku had a lot to learn about urban life except his girlfriend that she learned only in short terms thanks to her adoptive older sister Bulma. But after a quick challenge fight on the street corner, Goku amazed the crowd sakura only watch and cheer to him and earned some cash to make their search a little easier. Or so they thought, until they encountered a pair of thugs looking to take advantage of their innocent nature. They found out soon enough, that our two young heroes is much more than they appears...Finally, Goku and Sakura was steered in the direction of a kindly police officer, who, after a little prodding, guided two tailed kids safely across town to Bulma's home at the Capsule Corporation. Stay tuned; Goku and Sakura's urban adventure continues today!

___

Goku:Bull-maaa! It's us, Goku and Sakura! We're down here!

Sakura:Big Sister! We came here to visit you today!

Goku:Bul-ma!

Policeman:Oh-ho! Stope that there! You really don't have to yell like that, you know?

Sakura:Oh really? Then, what should we do?

Policeman:Simple, You and the boy can step up and use the intercom.

Sakura:intercom? I don't know about that?

Goku:Me too. What's an intercom?

He pressed the button and started to talked to it loudly at the speaker.

Policeman:Uh... Good day. Uh... We're here to speak to Miss Bulma if she's available, please, there.

Robot Maid(Intercom):Bulma is not on the premises. She has not yet returned from her school day.

Goku:Whoa... How can that pole talk?

Sakura:I'm very curious about that too.

Policeman:Oh... that's right, it's not quite time for school to let out yet. What should--

Two kids aren't there at his side he looked in front his widened he saw Goku climbing on the pole knock gently at the intercom. And his girlfriend only stand on the ground poked and inspected it a few times.

Policeman:Hey! Get away from there you two!

He grabbed Goku away at the intercom put him back down at the ground and he block it using his hand for stop poking it.

Policeman:What now? Should we wait here?

Goku:Yeah, me and sakura will wait, but you can go ahead and leave.

Sakura:Yeah we can take it from here right now.

Policeman:Oh nooo! How do I know for sure that you're her friend boy? I'd be in big trouble with the boss there if I led a crook to the home of Dr. Brief! But except you sakura your a close alarm one because you where a long time adoptive sister of Bulma and ryu hilari's daughter (Chuckled).

Sakura:Thank you so much. I'm glad you already know that but you didn't have to worry about him though, goku is also a long time friend of my adoptive older sister that the three of us spend our quality adventures for so long.

Goku:Yup! Sakura's right! I'm not a bad guy! You don't have to worry about me!

Policeman:Well, if both of you are telling the truth, I just need a small time inspection to make sure it's true. Well anyway, Capsule Corporation is one of the most important companies in the world. The Briefs are very influential. As long as I need to talk to the daughter of the president capsule corp some questions or more. One can never be too careful, you know.