We Are The Five Warriors

Last time on Dragon Ball...

Pink Ghost:Behold, Fortuneteller Baba!

Fortuneteller Baba:Good. Oh my, you've brought Me young ones this time.

Unable to locate The last Dragon Ball, Goku, Sakura and their friends paid A visit to Fortuneteller Baba In hopes of learning Its whereabouts. Unfortunately, They were not prepared To meet the condition For Baba's service.

Fortuneteller Baba:Before taxes, And with our coupon, It will run you roughly Around 10,000,000 zeni.

Goku:What's the matter? Is that a lot?

Sakura:That is seriously a lot goku. Never thought we end up a very expensive fortune we're facing today.

Goku:But we can't back out now! This is really important!

Sakura:I'm with you there.

Yamcha:I beg your pardon, ma'am, But-but we don't have That much money!

So the spooky Fortuneteller gave them Another payment option. One financed with danger.

__

All six gangs, baba and the pink ghost are all at the wide circle platform ring above the waters talking about rules or other stuff fighting against baba's five fighters.

Yamcha:Wait. So let me Get this straight. You want us to fight your Five guys in a series Of one on one matches, And if we win, You'll tell us our Fortune for free?

Fortuneteller Baba:That's right. You're correct. But I warn you, Think this through carefully. You are children and these Are no ordinary fighters.

Yamcha:I'm no child, and my Friends may be small, But they can handle themselves. We're prepared for Your challenge. Right?

Krillin:Of course we are. I say bring it on. We can take 'em!

Upa:I'd like to help you, But I left my spear back home.

Puar:I'd prefer to be a Spectator on this one.

Goku:Okay. Looks like it will Be the four of us.

Sakura:So, we are prepared for this.

Fortuneteller Baba:Hmph. Oh, so the four Of you brave souls Think you can take on My five warriors? (Laughing) Now this I've got to see!

Krillin:(Chuckles) I know the odds are uneven, But don't worry. We'll go easy on 'em.

Yamcha:And, what are the Rules of the fight?

Fortuneteller Baba:It's very simple. We'll continue until one person Is either thrown into The lake or gives up.

Yamcha:You're right. It's quite simple. I like it that way. Losers swim.

Krillin:I sure hope your fighters Are ready to take a bath.

Fortuneteller Baba:Well, what fine spirit. Now, which one of you Is going to fight first?

The bald monk fighter decided to step forward on the ring first with an overconfident smile on his face while a bright sunlight touch him.

Krillin:Come on, isn't it obvious?

Fortuneteller Baba:Splendid.

Goku:Hey, Krillin! Good luck!

Sakura:Do your best and be careful!

Krillin:Yeah, well, get comfortable. You might be there a while. There's gonna be five Wet fighters before I leave the ring.