The Tournament Begins

Previously on Dragon Ball, Goku, Sakura and Krillin continued their training under the watchful eye of Master Roshi...A new day dawns on this tranquil island...A new day, full of new challenges...Now, before the morning dew has left the ground, Goku, Sakura and Krillin resume their rigorous training schedule... With an added fifty pounds of turtle shell strapped to their backs! Each day, Master Roshi keeps the three kids sweating by boosting their workload even more! The fields they run get longer...The mountains they climb get taller and taller...And yet, the three half-pint warriors endure... Because the World Martial Arts Tournament is fast approaching, the two boys and Sakura are determined to fight...! At any cost!

Goku:Krillin, Sakura,I was wondering...

Krillin:Oh yeah?

Sakura:(Pant)...Really?

Goku:Yeah guys...

Krillin:What... about?

Sakura:Yeah what is it then?

Goku:Why......does that big mean dinosaur chase us everywhere we go?

And so, months on the island passed with relative calmness...And the strength of the boys and sakura increased... Fortunately, so did their speed...Before long, it seems Goku, Sakura and Krillin will complete their basic training and be ready to learn Master Roshi's martial arts!

Sakura:Where getting there...

Krillin:Almost...

Goku:Yeah...

Master Roshi:Darn... That means I'll have to work!

____

Today is night time inside roshi's kame house they are all enjoying some nice dinner that launch prepared for them the three kids eating so fast with their hearts content after all their hardcore training.

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:More please!

Launch(Blue Hair):Uh okay...

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:Nom! Nom! Nom!...More please!

Launch(Blue Hair):Yes, of course!

Goku,Sakura and Krillin eat and eat so much that master roshi and launch look at them silently. Master Roshi's one piece of meatball drop on the floor that he was crawled under the table to get it but he was so distracted that he saw launch's legs.

Master Roshi:(Perverted Laughter)

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:Nom! Nom! Nom!

He tried to pick up his meatball but he look closer on her legs he grunted tried to resist but failed he had a blush on his face with his perverted laughter he used his chopsticks to lift up her skirt.

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:More Please!

Launch(Blue Hair):Oh my! You three kids gobbled it all up! But don't you worry! There's more where that came from!

Master Roshi:(Growling)

Goku:Something wrong master?

Krillin:You stuck?

Sakura:What are you doing under there?

Master Roshi:(Shriek)...Oh no nothing! I was just picking up my piece of meatball that's all! Really!

Sakura:Oh...

Launch(Blue Hair):I betcha' can't eat all this! Watch your fingers!

Master Roshi:(Grunted)...Here we go!...(Perverted Laughter)...

Master Roshi uses his chopsticks to lifted up launch's pink skirt but the white table was beginning to crack big wooded bowl of rice overweight the table and started to bury under Master Roshi on his back that the four of them was really suprised to see him under the table.