Blue, Black, Blue

Bulma/Krillin:(Grunting)

Bulma:What in the world?

Last time on Dragon Ball…Bulma and Krillin Discovered the key To unlocking their Wildest dreams!

Bulma:Huh? Some treasure!

Bulma:This could be big trouble!

Krillin:Yeah!

Bulma/Krillin:Huh?

(high-pitched squeak)

Bulma:(Gasp)

Krillin/Bulma:Ooh!

At last, the pirate’s treasure Was within their grasp…The revelry was Short-lived, however, As danger reared its Ugly head once more.

Bulma:You know what this Means, don’t you?

Krillin:What?

Bulma:We’re rich!

General Blue:I’m afraid that You’re both mistaken! That treasure belongs To the Red Ribbon Army!

Krillin:Uh oh…

General Blue Challenged Krillin for control Of the prize. But thanks to his Training with Master Roshi, Krillin was somewhat.Less than intimidated. It didn’t take long For Blue to realize That he would need More than tough talk To get the young Fighter to back down!

Krillin:(Growls)

General Blue:(Yells)

Krillin/General Blue:(Grunts)

General Blue:(Grunts)

Krillin:(Groans)

Bulma:(Screams)

General Blue:(Growling)

Krillin:(Whimpering)

Bulma:(Whimpers)

Krillin:I can’t budge! He did Something with his eyes!

General Blue:(Cackles)

Paralyzed by General Blue’s psychic powers, Krillin was unable To defend himself.

General Blue:(Cackling)…(Grunts)

Krillin:(Groans)

General Blue:(Growls)

Krillin:(Groans)…(Groaning)

General Blue:I know that hurt! Don’t Worry! It’ll all be over soon!...(Cackling)

Krillin:Goku…Mitsuko…

Bulma:(Screaming)

General Blue:(Yelling)

It looked like The end for Krillin. But at the last possible moment, Goku and Mitsuko burst onto the scene To give General Blue A new challenger to face!

Goku:Krillin! Are you okay?

Mitsuko:Don’t worry, where here now!

__

Falling rocks started to fall underwater and inside the seaport was crumbling of raining rocks, and the entrance base tunnel also shaking violently while the electrical lights moving left to right at the ceiling also with falling rocks. Back at the caverns, the whole place was shaking apart Bulma make a run for it hiding herself behind at the red empty treasure chest for cover and Krillin is still laying down on the ground.

Bulma:(Pants)

Krillin:(Groans)

Goku:Hey! Stop picking on My friends and deal with me and mitsuko You big bully!