The Roaming Lake

The sensational World Martial Arts Tournament has ended with Jackie Chun has lost the fight from Sakura she is now claimed as the victor. Our second hero has already found out his true identity that his opponent was really Master Roshi in disguise, or of the exciting adventure that lies ahead!

Yamcha:So, are you up for a second helping of training on Master Roshi's island?

Master Roshi:Now hold on! Let's not get ahead of ourselves. You three kids have earned a break before we begin the next phase of training. It's time you learned some lessons from the greatest scholar of all: Life!

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:Really?

Master Roshi:Um-Hum!

Goku:Great, then Sakura and I gonna go find my Grandpa's Four-Star Dragon Ball!

Sakura:Oh yeah that's right I forgot about that! It's been a really long time that my mentor Gohan four star ball wasn't with us I really kinda miss him but sure I'll go with you Goku! And after that, the both of us will gonna find my mom and dad!

Goku:(Chuckled) Then that means, we had two important missions! First, is to find my grandpa's four star ball and second, is to find your adoptive parents to trained your avatar state! Good thinking Sakura!

Sakura:Yup! I wouldn't miss this opportunity to the world! (Giggled!)

Bulma/Yamcha:Huh?

Oolong:What's the rush?

Bulma:There's plenty of time. Are you sure you wanna start looking now along with your girlfriend?

Goku:Mm-hmm.

Bulma:And sis, do you even know where to start looking for your mother and father today?

Sakura:Don't worry Bulma, goku is with me so he and I will be manage looking for them I can feel they are somewhere out here in this world!

Krillin:Wait a minute! What in the world is a Dragon Ball?

Goku:It's a magical ball my grandpa gave me.

Sakura:And our keepsake for remember him by too.

Krillin:Oh.

Master Roshi:Well if you two are so sure then...It won't be a problem at all!

Oolong:Well I guess the old geezers right! Since Sakura is the new world champion and also the strongest, she's going to protect him without any troubles!

Puar:Good point Oolong! That way, there is no reason for us to get worried!

Goku:(Chuckled) Thanks for trusting me and sakura you guys we promise will be extra careful! It'll be an adventure! don't ya think?!

Sakura:You bet is it Goku!

Krillin:And as for me master, I was looking forward to going with you to your island so we could start training for the next tournament.

Master Roshi:Hmm?! Look, kid, what do I have to do, spell it out for you? I need you to leave! Scram! You're cramping my style!

Krillin:In the next tournament I want to score big!

Master Roshi:So do I. (Thoughts:More than you'll ever know. I can see it now. Cocktails at sunset. A gorgeous gal, Launch! Yes! Nice dress, big blue eyes, big ohh--ha! Total hottie captivated by my rugged good looks! And not another soul around...Oh, well. I guess there goes that little slice of heaven.)

Goku:Where are you going?

Sakura:Yeah! Do you have somewhere place to go?

Yamcha:Uh.