Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1

Bulma:(Screaming)

Krillin:It's not fair!

Bulma:I'm too beautiful to die!

Last time on Dragon Ball...

Goku:HA!

Mitsuko:HA!

Though our Heroes were unable to claim The pirate's treasure, they did Not leave empty handed, Thanks to the diamond Bulma Grabbed during her escape.

Bulma:I got a souvenir.

The hefty jewel Created quite a stir Amongst the others, Especially Master Roshi but that's not all.

Mitsuko:Well that pretty big diamond is not alone.

Bulma:Hmm? What do you mean mitsuk-W-Whaaat?!

Master Roshi:Eh?...H-HUUUH?!

Bulma's diamond jewel isn't the only one she bought it for him, goku's black suited disguise girlfriend bring another pirate treasure during their escaped was the elusive shiny golden crown twinkling like a star.

Mitsuko:(Laughing) I also got another souvenir came from the pirate's treasure cave. This gold shiny crown fit for a king or should I say, fit for double billionaire build enough to create a mansion or anything to desire.

Master Roshi:Are you insinuating That I don't make Sound financial decisions?!

Turtle:Yes.

Master Roshi:Why you no good--!

However, Launch's alter ego Proved that diamonds are A bad-girl's best friend.

Launch(Blonde Hair):Hand it over before someone......gets hurt.

All:(Yelp)

Launch(Blonde Hair):Thanks...Hey that's a nice looking gold crown you got there I bet it's worth a ton of fortune. (Chuckled) why don't you be a good little brat, and handed over to me hmm?

Aggressive launch giving goku's black suited disguise girlfriend a demanding tone handing over the shiny gold crown before she depart at master roshi's small island, which she utterly refuse to do so mitsuko makes her useful diversion to make her sneezed again back into gentle self prevented her from escaping. General Blue decided To drop by for a visit...And he didn't come to Borrow a cup of sugar.

Master Roshi:(Chuckled) Look at me everybody! I'm the king of my tropical island and really Rich! Rich! Rich! (Laughing)

Mitsuko(Thoughts:Uh oh! I'm sensing somebody barged in this island! Hmm...If it's any bad person or that tall blonde wrench general blue or I'm definitely not sure who it is, I better pretend myself not to noticed it.)

General Blue(Thoughts:"Cackles" You can dance and celebrate all you want but don't think I lost the fight I still haven't finished my business. Mitsuko and the monkey tailed brat's life will be to short and so as the rest of your precious friends.)

__

Everybody went back inside the kame house they are all relief launch change back into her alter ego gentle self thanks to mitsuko's tactical genius. Old man roshi went inside his room to hide his two precious treasures a big diamond given by Bulma, and a gold shiny crown given by mitsuko put inside a medium size box added with a chain and lock use his ladder to climbed open the ceiling go inside his roof or attic planning for safe keeping so that nobody could find it.

Master Roshi:(Chuckling) with these two treasures, I can secretly buy what I want the most Roshi you're the luckiest old coot alive!

__