THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!

Goku/Mitsuko:Hyahh!

Previously on Dragon Ball: Goku and Mitsuko launched a single-handed assault on Muscle Tower that brought them face-to-face with the deadly Major Metallitron. This monstrous agent of the Red Ribbon Army fought like a one-man killing machine as he attempted to terminate our two little heroes. And as Goku and Mitsuko soon discovered, a machine is exactly what he was! That's right--the Major was a robot! And with the firepower of a small army at their disposal, this metallic menace kept Goku and Mitsuko hopping as he tried to bash, smash and crash his way to victory. The situation grew more desperate by the minute, mitsuko told Goku she will do her one last magic spell to finished him off the ability to reverse draining major metallitron's energy when that happens, he shut himself down immediately in order to make him stop moving..... It looks like mitsuko's draining spell worked! goku was beyond happy for it.

Goku:(Laughing!) Yay! Yay! Yay! Yippee! We won! We won! We won!

Mitsuko:(Laughing)

___

General White:Augh!

Murasaki:Luck is not a skill, but those two kids has plenty of it.

General White:Murasaki...Eliminate those two nuisance immediately!

Murasaki:Aye!

He obeyed his orders then vanished into thin air proceeded to go at the fourth floor prepare to fight with goku and mitsuko.

General White:The end is near, two little lambs. They call him a messenger of death; swift as the wind, and utterly lethal. You will not see or hear him, but he is there. He strikes without warning. If you happen to catch a glimpse of his silhouette, then you are already dead. Those foolish enough to resist him pay a terrible price. And now, little lambs, he is coming after you two.

___

Back at suno's house, before she can take some rest on her bedroom, she kneeled on her bed started to pray for goku and sakura's safety on their dangerous mission on muscle tower.

Suno:Good spirits, watch over Goku and his girlfriend sakura keep them safe.

___

Goku:Hello? Is anybody there? Well if you are, I hope you're ready!

Mitsuko:I know you can hear us in there! We already beat up your robotic creature! Now it's your turn whoever you are!

Goku/Mitsuko:(Yelling) 'Cause here we come!

They are now running upstairs going to the fourth floor. Two kids stopped they turned their heads left to right everything they see the whole place was dark.

Goku:Wha--What is this place? It's so dark. Can you see anything mitsuko?

Mitsuko:Hmm. Me neither goku it's pitch black around here we better keep our guard up.

Goku:Yeah and you too.

Mitsuko:Right!

Goku and Mitsuko started to walking to investigate the dark place just then a sound throwing of a boomerang weapon was heared Goku was the first one noticed he dodged in time but it reverse it back going to him again. He stand up straight not to move the crescent weapon was going upwards. After Goku successfully avoided it, he saw it clearly that the white crescent weapon flying behind mitsuko.

Goku:Look out mitsuko, behind you!

Mitsuko:Hmm?

She turned her head around to see what's coming to her she wasted no time to duck down, jumped up to dodge it. And it reverse back to her again but this time, she raise her hand blue glowing aura is activated it stop spinning she wave her hand at circular motion to take back the white crescent object spinned around backwards it won't be quiet for long when the hit sound was heared and also screamed in pain.