THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE

The sun brightens on a new day in Suno's village. Joy fills every home as the villagers celebrate the safe return of their chief. At Suno's house, Goku and Sakura enjoys a much-deserved break from their adventures by doing what they loves most.

Goku:(Slurps and Smacks)

Sakura:(Slurps and Smacks)

Suno and her mother cook many foods for the two young warriors as a reward for saving the old man at muscle tower safe from harm village chief and eighter was invited to eat of course they all look at them with smiles at their faces two kids keep eating with their hearts content Sakura was closely eating besides Goku because he told her so really how much he cares and loves her to make their bond of relationship stronger.

Suno's Mother:My, you two sure are really hungry this morning.

Goku:Mmm!

Sakura:Me and my boyfriend had a long day mission or so and couldn't help it being really hungry. (Slurp/Smacks)

Goku:You said it! We should keep eating to regained our stamina ready to do some action anytime!

Sakura:Mm-Hmm! Right you are Goku!

Goku/Sakura:(Slurp/Smacks)

Suno:Eww...

Goku:(Slurps) Aaaahhh...That sure was great! How about you sakura how was your meal?

Sakura:(Smacks/Gulp) Phew! Indeed sure was really great meal I'm feeling re energized!

Goku:(Chuckled) Very good to hear!

Sakura:Tee hee! It's nothing.

Suno:Goku! And Sakura you sure follow your boyfriend's eating habits huh?

Sakura:(Chuckled) Oh sorry for seeing that. I only did that sometimes when I get really tired from all that fighting some bad guys.

Goku:And Saving the day too!

Goku/Sakura:(Laughing)

Suno:Oh...(Sigh) (Giggled) guess I can't help it but to agree the most important thing is I'm very happy that you two lovebirds are alive and well.

Eighter:That's right I agree (Chuckled)

Suno's Father:You two can eat all you want. Because of both of you, our village is whole again. Mother, bring Goku and Sakura another casseroles.

Eighter:(Chuckled)

Suno's Mother:In all the commotion, I forgot to ask you if you ever found that ball you were looking for, sweetie.

Suno's Father:That's right. No one ever found the Dragon Ball. We searched everywhere for it, but nothing ever turned up.

Village Chief:It was probably never here at all. Or so I guess.

Eighter:Wait.

Village Chief:Speak up.

Goku:What's wrong Eighter?

Sakura:Is there a problem?

Eighter:I have it with me.

Goku/Sakura:(Gasp!)

The kind hearted android get something on his pocket put it in the table he revealed to everyone it was two star dragon ball.